timbunch
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] [Plugin: WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] 502 Proxy ErrorI have yet to get the 502 error with the plugin disabled.
If the page is not pulling up, I can disable the plug in, hit refresh and the page will come up immediately. Then I can immediately re-enable the plugin and get the 502 error.
It is bizarre to me also. With rackspace, a time out will usually say something like “no nodes available”.
Any ideas on that php error in my log?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] [Plugin: WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] 502 Proxy ErrorThis is in my php errors log.
[28-Nov-2011 18:28:10] PHP Warning: in_array() [<a href='function.in-array'>function.in-array</a>]: Wrong datatype for second argument in .../wp-content/plugins/wordpress-https/wordpress-https.php on line 629Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] [Plugin: WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] 502 Proxy ErrorHi Mike!
It occurs randomly, sometimes repeatedly. On average, I’d say 1 in 20 page loads. However, when it starts to time out, it sort of gets hung like the server is busy.
The server is definitely taking too long to respond, which I assume is why I’m getting the 502. The only requests I’m sending are to Google for a font download and analytics.
It does appear to only happen on SSL pages.
Also, this issue is browser independent. When it begins to hang up, it hangs up across the board. Likewise, when it clears up, it clears up across the board.
Rackspace Cloud Sites is the host.
It seems to be buggy in that sense.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] Changing URL to HTTPS breaks permalinksVery good, I will make the minor adjustment and carry π
Thank you for such an awesome plugin and great support!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] Changing URL to HTTPS breaks permalinksMore or less. I previously had my default website URL (within WP -> settings -> general) set to https.
Everything seems to work fine setting it to http, though.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] WordPress HTTPS: This webpage has a redirect loopI replaced the updated function (1.9) with the outdated function (1.8) and my issue is resolved. However, the redirect function no longer works at that point either.
function redirect version 1.8
[Code moderated as per the Forum Rules. Please use the pastebin]function redirect version 1.9
[Code moderated as per the Forum Rules. Please use the pastebin]
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] WordPress HTTPS: This webpage has a redirect loopI started having this issue after upgrading as well. I quickly downgraded my public site and it works again. 1.9.0 and 1.9.1 both have the same issue for me.
More Details
- Redirect loops only happen on non-ssl pages
- Redirect loops only happen when using the option Force SSL Exclusively
- Version 1.8 didn’t have the issue
So somewhere that function (or related function) has changed, causing the redirect.