timbunch
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Co-Authors Plus] List Posts By A Co-Author Not WorkingSo, I hacked the method to obtain the user slug by capturing the URI.
$slug = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']; $slug = str_replace('author', '', $slug); $slug = str_replace('/', '', $slug);I plugged this into the $args variable for the wp query.
$args = array( 'post_type' => 'posts', 'posts_per_page' => 10, 'post_status' => 'publish', 'tax_query' => array( array( 'taxonomy' => 'author', 'field' => 'slug', 'terms' => $slug, ), ), );Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Co-Authors Plus] Does This Work on Custom Post Types?There used to be a section where I would hard code the custom content type, but I don’t see it in the most recent update. It just works on any content type now.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Co-Authors Plus] Does This Work on Custom Post Types?I use it on custom post types.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: Admin Sidebar Menu Won't Stay ExpandedThank you! mfold=0 worked!
HTTPS is now working, it’s safe to activate Jetpack.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Gallery Metabox] New 3.5 Media InterfaceI am here to check on the status of this too. It would be really great to use the new interface with this plugin!
And now, I have figured out precisely what is wrong. My site runs in SSL, and when it is calling the JS files from wp.com, it is attempting to call them via SSL. The calls to the files time out and fail. When I switch to http, the files load just fine.
Actually, it appears to be one or more of Jetpack JS files in the footer. Once they time out, or load, the admin bar file loads, and appears on the page.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Rate] [Plugin: Rate] the_rating() seems not to be clickableNow if only it would actually save the rating in the comment_karma field…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Rate] [Plugin: Rate] the_rating() seems not to be clickableThat does appear to fix the issue for me too. I noticed it primarily in Chrome.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] [Plugin: WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] 502 Proxy ErrorThere are two ways to solve this.
1. Switch everything to SSL and stop using this plugin (which I did)
2. Switch to a different product or web host (which I am making plans to do)Rackspace Cloud Sites has been too unstable for us and we cannot afford to go down for hours at a time, or deal with configuration issues with their poor SSL support.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] [Plugin: WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] 502 Proxy ErrorThat makes sense to me. I will approach it from that angle. You’ve built a top tier plugin for WordPress, and I truly appreciate the support you provide.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] [Plugin: WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] 502 Proxy ErrorI could provide some temporary access to the backend of the dev site. What’s your email address?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] [Plugin: WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] 502 Proxy ErrorI f I disable Force SSL Exclusively, I can successfully load the non-forced SSL pages as either HTTP or HTTPS (While the forced SSL pages are hanging). Good question.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] [Plugin: WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] 502 Proxy ErrorIt only occurs on pages where HTTPS is forced. HTTP pages pull up fine while the HTTPS pages give me a 502.