thompsonaire
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Remove Logo, tagline & menu from a single pageThank you. I was provided some CSS from the theme developer that worked like a charm. All good here.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple CAPTCHA with Cloudflare Turnstile] Turnstile in wpforoI have had a response from the Forum people. They have indicated that the issue I am having is with the Turnstile app. Apparently turnstile does not work with older IOS versions. So now my question is how can I turn OFF the turnstile on the wpforo application. I do not see an option in the turnstile settings.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpForo Forum] Turnstile does not showThank you so very much for your response. It was as I guessed it would be but I had to ask.
Thank you again so very much. I will see if there is a way I can exempt the forums from the Turnstile app.And the next leg of my Adventure. The THEME…
[video src="https://greaterorlandoballoonrides.com/video/Theme.mp4" /]And again I have failed.
JeffHere is the latest installment of my “Adventure”
[video src="https://greaterorlandoballoonrides.com/video/Safe-Mode.mp4" /]
I think next is the Theme Thing.
Thank you all
JeffThank you TreeTrail and Marcus.
So step one. Looking for files.
https://greaterorlandoballoonrides.com/image/FTP-Files.png
Now on to step two, trying to use safe mode.
This will take some time since I have to update the Events Manager to the current version then try to turn off stuff to see if I can get it to view in Bars and not circles. If this fails then I have to roll back to 6.4.7.3
Thank you all for your tolerance with me. I am a 66 year old stoke survivor so my processor (Brain) is stuck in the late 80″s..
[video src="https://greaterorlandoballoonrides.com/video/Bars-vs-circles.mp4" /]
I have tried everything suggested. Thank you all.
I am over this.
LOL, I can not make videos fast enough.
So,, I updated to the latest version. 7.2.2.1
Now I have found the setting, “Events (or archetype name) > Settings > Formatting > Calendar > Default calendar size”
I set it to LARGE, saved, Went back to my calendar and the Circles are back! I do not want circles. So I changed the short code from “Responsive’ to Large.
So I changed it to calendar_size=”full” and I still have circles.
Then I went back to the calendar page and changed the short code from calendar_size=”full” back to calendar_size=”large” and I still have the circles.So the only way for me to get the “Bars” back is to roll back to version 6.4.7.3
Thank you all for the help but I can not get the circles to go away no matter what I do. The reason I could not see the setting for Default Calendar size is because it is not available in version 6.4.7.3
All my best.
Jeff (AKA TA)I do not see it.
I have posted a video of what I see and it is still awaiting moderation.
[video src="https://greaterorlandoballoonrides.com/video/Cal-settingsRAW.mp4" /]Here is the video of what I find (or do not find) when I go to “Events (or archetype name) > Settings > Formatting > Calendar > Default calendar size” I do not find a setting for “Default calendar size”
[video src="https://greaterorlandoballoonrides.com/video/Cal-settingsRAW.mp4" /]@msykes Tried to go to the page as you have described above. I scrolled down the entire list of options in Events (or archetype name) > Settings > Formatting > Calendar > Default calendar size Did not find a setting for “Default calendar size”
I am currently making a video that I will post a link to here in a little bit showing me adding the short code as suggested above and how it changes my calendar to circles and not bars.
More soon.Thank you all for trying to help.
Jeff AKA TAThank you Tree Trail
Unfortunately that did not work.
No matter what I try I can not get the calendar to show Bars on the event dates. Not matter what I do I get the silly circles (That I do not want). So again I have had to roll back to 6.4.7.3.It is too bad because the app has great potential but, I will just leave it as it is and not update it.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Selling in TenthsThank you!
I have found an app that seems to work for me at the moment. I am trying to fix the shipping since this product is pumped on location and there is no shipping involved.
Here is what I am working on.
https://aviation-ranch.com/product/propane/I am having trouble removing the shipping line from the cart. But as you can see I now have the quantity part working.
Thank you!
JeffForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Quantity window in storeThank you Lorro! That seems to have worked.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP FullCalendar] Calendar View Bars not circles?Well, I have tried the short code offered by @joneiseman and that did not work. I have tried the selections that @treetrail suggested and I still have circles. The only way I have found to get my bars back is by rolling back the app to 6.4.7.3. Very Frustrated since I like the calendar and how it works.