TheFactory
Forum Replies Created
-
Make sure the user you are testing is a regular user and not an admin registered user. All of them will have to login no matter what but depending on their user roles (admin/regular user) will allow them to do different functions.
I have no idea without know the exact plugin your using for facebook/google logins with wordpress and even then I would have to tear apart their coding to see what I would have to add.. Sorry π
Yes exactly. You need to call that login with facebook/google plugin by adding some php coding to our plugins file.
I need to see this activated on your site in order to figure out the issue if anything its more than likely a css conflict or jquery conflict with another script. If you go to http://www.thefactoryreno.com and contact us provide FTP access as well as admin wordpress access I can take a look and see what the issue is. Let me know.
Yes you need to add the link to the our plugins template: wp-sliding-login-register-panel.php at line (#75) after </form>. Should work properly then. If you need help with this go to our website http://www.thefactoryreno.com and submit access info to FTP as well as admin WordPress access so I can integrate this for you.
Well in order to figure this out can you enable our modification on your website so I can view this myself and see what the issue is? I believe the only issue you are still having is mainly with CSS and I will have to look at the registration that its going to. WSL will disappear when scrolling it should only be at the very top of the site. It’s not static depending on scrolling. But again I can probably make that happen for you. It’s another CSS modification. Let me know.
I need to be able to see the issue so I can see if its fixable. This should work for all themes. But some may require a little more modification on the CSS end of it. Let me know.
Can you please tell me what issue you are having with this plugin and BuddyPress? Can you provide example for me to see? If you can do this, I’m sure I can get this working for you.