TheFactory
Forum Replies Created
-
open wp-sliding-login-register-panel.php within the plugin directory and search for:
id='loginpanel'Within this div you will find <div class=”clear”></div> After this div add your code and save the file and re-upload. This should add the coding you are requesting above. More integration steps maybe needed to merge another plugin with this one, but this might work for you.
Yes, this will be available on the next version. However, it may be a couple of weeks. Sorry for the delay.
Or you can download version 2.2 which will update this automatically. I just updated the plugin on WordPress Plugins Website. Let me know.
Ok figured out the issue. In FTP connect to your website and once in the WordPress folder go to /wp-content/plugins/wp-sliding-login-register-panel/css/slide.css and download this file.
Open it and edit the following line that is up at the top of this file:
.clear {clear: both;height: 0;line-height: 0;}Remove line-height: 0; from this line.
SAVE AND RE-UPLOAD THIS FILE. AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FIXED π
@springstory – I need to see this on your website with our plugin enabled so I can check the css, etc. Can you please provide me with the url of your site when you have the plugin enabled?
Sounds like you aren’t calling in jQuery with your template. Yes, the url should be “#” since jQuery coding does the rest. If you would like me to look into this for you please submit your website url to us and have our plugin enabled on your site so we can see what the issue is. Submit your info at http://www.thefactoryreno.com
Nicolas – I need to actually see it in action so I can look at the CSS with firefox to see what the issue is. Can you go to our website and submit your website url so I can look at it live with the plug-in enabled? Go to http://www.thefactoryreno.com and contact us with your information.
If you disable “New Registrations” in WordPress then only the log-in screen will show and work correctly.
Have you tried the latest version of the plugin? Also what theme and version of WordPress are you using?
Please download the recent version just released version 2.1 this has fixed a css issue and I have added the link to user profile once logged-in.
I need more information… This does user log-in as well as registration. If you want this modified differently then please contact us over at http://www.thefactoryreno.com and provide your website information and modifications requested for a customized quote. THX.
Just released the new version so this issue has been addressed and I believe this should work with buddypress now, however I wasn’t able to test it with buddypress in my own environment. Let me know and thanks again π
This will be updated on the next release – Thank you…
jesse24 – go to WP Sliding Login | Register Panel and look under FAQs. If you can’t get it working. Please enable on your website and let me know once enabled and provide me admin access and ftp access by submitting a contact for at The Factory LLC. Then I can see whats going on.
This would be a css issue with your template your using with wordpress. It pulls from the template the colors for the buttons etc.