TheFactory
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Array Map ERROR WP 4.4 after upgrade!Update… Error has to do with Events Manager Pro plugin. Once I enabled tags and enabled categories in the Events Manager Settings. This error went away. I have posted a support ticket on their website.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Array Map ERROR WP 4.4 after upgrade!I submitted a ticket, however I feel this issue is more WordPress related due to numerous other threads created with the same issue.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Array Map ERROR WP 4.4 after upgrade!I’m using theme45687 from Template Monster.
http://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes/45687.htmlForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] 500 Internal Server ERROR All WP after update!That is correct, but the update did in fact screw up my .htaccess file causing 500 internal server error. I updated from the previous version. I always keep the latest updates on out site. Yes, the error was retrieved from my error_log in apache.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] 500 Internal Server ERROR All WP after update!Not sure if it help any of you, but the issue I had that crashed my site was the update screwed up my .htaccess file and I had to re-write it. That got rid of the 500 Server Error, but still the MYSQL Error shown above exists and I’m wondering why???
At this time you will need to either use the plugin as is, or select to hide the admin/user bar built into WordPress. This can be achieved by doing a simple search for hiding admin toolbar. Hope this helps.
Justin
The only file that needs to be edited would be the CSS script found inside the plugin folder. This should take care of what you want to achieve. I haven’t had the time to update this script in some time. Hopefully I can soon in the near future. Hope this helps.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Sliding Login | Register Panel] Padding shows under wordpress barI will look into this, please be patient. There should be a fix on our next release.
open your style.css for your template and edit line 24 #header and add margin-top:20px; and save. This should fix your issue.
If you enable our plugin on your site and let me know once its activated, then I can see what the issue is…
You need to play with margin & padding to see what fits best. This is just a CSS issue and if you install FireFox and the Firebug plugin you can see what the css issue is on the fly. Let me know if you need custom help.
All in the plugins css.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Sliding Login | Register Panel] Not workingSorry I need to see it activated on the site in order to test whats happening. Let me know.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Sliding Login | Register Panel] Padding shows under wordpress barCan you give me a link to your website? Activate our plugin so we can see whats happening.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Sliding Login | Register Panel] Text not showing up in fields in Firefox.Just looks cleaner when I removed it testing on your website. That’s all. Just personal preference. Glad it worked π