stug2013
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: dashboard and website not working right after updateSorry but I also thought of more information that might help. I went and reinstalled again from the dashboard hoping that something may have gone wrong in the install, but everything is the same.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: dashboard and website not working right after updateI have also just noticed that when it is displaying the homepage instead of the page it should be, the sidebar widgets recognize that it is not the homepage and are displaying correctly because the facebook likes are different from homepage.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: site crash and corrupted php filesJust an update. I have been looking deeper and even php files in th wp-content folder all seem to have the same type of code as the top line.
What the hell has happened?Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: site crash and corrupted php filesincase it didn’t come up, I am using wordpress 3.9.1
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CM Answers - Discussion Forum Plugin for WordPress Q&A] pro on muliple tabs?With the pro version will it be able to set up the questions area on any page rather than …/answers? And also is there support for Akismet to protect against spam?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CM Answers - Discussion Forum Plugin for WordPress Q&A] pro on muliple tabs?Thats all right I can create the tabs. If there is only one admin is it possible to have an additional person for each catagory emailed when psts are made?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Just lost full interface for add new/edit page and postok so it was the last pluggin installed, so have deleted it and seem to be back to normal. Although I thought there was some buttons on the text tab like ‘code’, all I see is add media, is that right?
thanksForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Just lost full interface for add new/edit page and postHi thanks, the site is live and has about 20 plugins ( I know not good : ) ). Anything less traumatic I can try? Is it possible to reinstal wordpress over the top? Is this a common problem to occur with plugins. Could it be something else?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress Post Tabs] Adding a page as tab content?thanks will take a look
this is the site http://www.loveyogaanatomy.com
Hi this plugin looks like what I need but wanted to check something. Is it possible to decide on a post by post basis which users get email notification. As I am posting articles by other authors what I am looking to do is send them notifications as well when the get a comment on the post.
thanksForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ninja Pages] list pages of one catagory or tagthanks for the quick reply