sleppert
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Connector for Propstack] Connector working – no objects are importedHi @threadi , we already had 2.0.0 in place and so the screenshot and the snilet (above) are still ready to use for analysis.
Can you give me a hint, if there is a mismatch within the filtersetting (nothing select vs. filter “Kauf”, “Haus”) … nothing is imported?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Connector for Propstack] Connector working – no objects are importedHi @threadi , sorry to leave the ticket without a new comment but I had some vaccation days :-).
Back in business – still old problems ;-).
I’ve rechecked everything and upfront to tell my client to use the pro-version of your plug-in … it should work basically with the free-version.Rechecked:
* Is the API from propstack working with the API-key (yes :-)).
* Are the objects that are in “Aktive Vermarktung” part of the API-answer (yes :-)).
* Are every “filter” setting within your plug-in “unmarked” (yes :-)).
* Still NO import.
* All Objects that should be shown are from type “Kauf” and “Haus” – even if I marked these filter (https://snipboard.io/4X7ED8.jpg)… no import.
It is very frustrating to get the plug-in up- and running to show the client.
Here is a sniplet from the API we saved: https://we.tl/t-ZUe9DcFftiayjOzVMain question: Why this object is not imported via your plug-in?
Kind regards, SebastianForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Connector for Propstack] Connector working – no objects are importedHi @threadi , thank you for answering my support-question.
I moved through your ideas, but it does not work and – when I turned on the debug level I got even more wondering :-), because even when the GUI is talking about no objects imported” (after starting the import) the Debug-log shows the objects.
https://we.tl/t-8qJDvzTRLqjFDrJP
What is wrong on my settings?Kind regards, Sebastian