sebmenard
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.so… before you guys got “involved” in this thread….
liama511, won’t don’t you try this (it worked for me):
I’ve activated this plugin to debug or to check my theme:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/theme-check/Now WARNING:
By doing this, my upload media worked again.. BUT… it broke up all my theme and had to go by FTP and rename the folder of the theme-check plugin! (wp-content/plugins/)Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.@kmessinger
I’m actually posting HERE, since WE had the same problem!
I think its actually better to have the same issue in the same thred!I’ve been looking for hours over here and on google!
And I actually came with a solution. [Disrespectful comment moderated]
its helping for everyone.This is relation for:
An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.ps: no disrespect.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.Im using:
Realnews
By Ridwan
Stylish and Responsive Magazine Theme By RidwanAnd like I mentioned, everything was perfect from the “get go”.
It just stopped working some odd day.Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.ok, here’s what I tried that worked for me.
I’ve activated this plugin to debug or to check my theme:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/theme-check/Now WARNING:
By doing this, my upload media worked again.. BUT… it [Expletive moderated] up all my theme and had to go by FTP and rename the folder of the theme-check plugin! (wp-content/plugins/)So working again.. but don’t know for how long.
I still don’t have my “TinyMCE Advanced” post editor not working, which was working before. Very strange!Anyhow.. not sure where the bug is from. There’s definitely something related with themes… BUT, at the same time everything worked fine when my theme was originally installed in the first place. This is why I think its something related with WP, since it was produced out of nowhere.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.Just
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.wow nice
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.For me: I’m running 4.0
And everything was working fine until this bug arrived.
For the record, I havent installed anything and done anything when this bug appeared.And for trying to correct the bug, I’ve tried every basic thing suggested in many other posts.
- Disable all plugins
- Installed default theme
- Clear cache, cookies, history in every process
- Tried re-installed WP
Honestly, I’m amazed who unstable WP is. I’ve only been using WP for a month now and I’ve witnessed many glitches. One being the “TinyMCE Advanced” that disappeared with no reason and still can’t use to this day. And may I add that I’ve tried also DELETING everything and starting FRESH with a new WP copy and STILL couldn’t see “TinyMCE Advanced” in my posts options or pages. I have white text and no way to format text. Had to disable editor in the user profile option to at least being able to see the basics so I can post anything. Anyhow, sorry to deviate of main subject… but just to prove that WP seems very unstable and easy to break.
I hope that AT least this bug will be easily repaired.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Can't upload imagesall my permissions are set to 755
and this bug happened randomly. Haven’t installed anything or do anything.Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.yup:
An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Can't upload imagesits a recurrent bug… and so far no solution!
? did the “image rotation fixer” fixed the problem?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.same problem here… so far no solution!
gotta love WP!Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Add media – URL rejectedYeah you gotta LOVE WordPress!
I’m getting the same errors… and it happened randomly. Didnt do anything, didnt install anything… just happened.
So far, in ONLY a month of using WP, had so many bugs its unbelievable!
I’m guessing its not like this all the time, otherwise WP wouldnt have made a good reputation right!? But I’m starting to lose patience now!
My post editor has vanished and can’t fix it, I have to “Disable the visual editor when writing” in USER PROFIL in order to at least see something in my post box.Anyhow.. I really dont know whats the deal.
Any luck on this bug now? If we cant even upload any media… what use it WP?