Sebastianz55
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Autofocus on URL input for Insert/Edit linkPlease, give me some track to understand why.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Autofocus on URL input for Insert/Edit linkExcuse me, but if you mean for people with eyesight (or else) disabilities, I believe that WP is with ARIA accessible markup. These issues are solved perfectly as I believe the electronic reader or else will promptly notice -> “autofocus input named URL”. The user would simply ask to paste or enter content via appropriated method for him/her.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Autofocus on URL input for Insert/Edit linkWell, the logic is simple:
1. The modal purpose is to set a link.
2. You would love to write the URL in order to set the link.
3. You don’t have to click the URL input if it’s empty because it’s already autofocused.Intuition supports eliminating user steps for executing the purpose of the modal.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Rapid Twitter Widget] Widget stopped workingHello Peter Wilson,
I’m using http://wp-radiance.solostreamsites.com/.I install and configure the widget but it returns “.widget_twitter–hidden{display:none!important;}”. Well, I overwrite this rule and everything looks fine but I just wanted to ask how can i solve this issue so I do not force it to show.
Additional question is if you think over the possibility to follow a hashtag in the twitter feed.