sdbish
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal errorOk I got that post to go to the trash and all my others appeared. Then I tried to edit one and I got this error:
Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/agproshp/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 3106Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Super Cache] Super Speed!OK thank you. I did see on one other site something about not cacheing the same resources twice and making sure not to minify twice. I am guessing this is a setting between maxcdn, supercache, and cloudflare where I do not want duplication?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [JM Twitter Cards] MaxCDN and Twitter Card (summary_large_image)I am having the same problem. do you put that on your origin server or the maxcdn server?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Super Cache] Super Speed!There is no cloudflare plugin I need or anything, I just complete it as you describe above? OK now once that is complete, is there any settings with supercache that need to change? Is there something that I need to prevent being cached by maxcdn? are there particular settings I need to turn on or off with cloudflare or maxcdn or supercache so there is no conflict between the three?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Super Cache] Super Speed!Well Right now I have supercache and Maxcdn working. I would like to know the proper settings/setup configuration to add the cloudflare to gain teh extra security and hopefully speed. Can you give me a proper configuration step by step?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Super Cache] Super Speed!I am willing to learn how to do it, who will teach?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YITH WooCommerce Wishlist] YITH wishlist and wp super cacheI did this and it seems to work:
/wishlist/
But I added wishlist.* as well.Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Storefront] Sticky NavThank you!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Storefront] Sticky NavWait. I did all of the same I mentioned above again (twice), and now it seems to be corrected!
Must have been something must not have cleared earlier.Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Storefront] Sticky NavTicket Number 284572. I have tried different browsers, cleared cache, deleted browser info, incognito mode, all the same, sticky broke. Unless I apply the css “band-aid” I mentioned earlier.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Storefront] Sticky NavJust an FYI, I saw the update come through for storefront designer 1.5.1 and I applied it, sticky still broke.
A “band-aid” for this fix was provided by woo support to maintain functionality while you all work out a complete fix..sticky-wrapper, .sd-sticky-navigation, .sd-sticky-navigation::before, .sd-sticky-navigation::after {
background-color: #ffffff !important;
}Please let me know when it is ok to take off the “band-aid”!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Storefront] Sticky NavOK thank you.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Storefront] Sticky NavAnyone know how to fix this issue?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YITH WooCommerce Wishlist] YITH wishlist and wp super cacheI got it to work partially by adding wish-list/ to the “do not cache string of wp super cache under advanced. But this is still not working properly. Yes I have cleared all caches and purged maxcdn.
What will fix this issue? what is the correct string?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YITH WooCommerce Wishlist] YITH wishlist and wp super cacheAlso when you click the button to remove from wishlist, the item is not removed. What string would solve both the add and remove. or is there a different fix?