Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Thread Starter sdbish

    (@sdbish)

    Got it!
    Now it is working if I click on optimize (or re-optimize) for each non-writable individual file in the library (while in list view).
    And, drum roll please….the bulk optimizer is also working when you select the non-writable files in the library and force as you describe above!
    Unfortunately it was not perfect. there were yet a handful (less than 10) files that were still identified as non-writable. NOT MANY. so my plan is to rename and re-upload a “clean” copy to the server for those few.
    Thank you for your help!!

    Thread Starter sdbish

    (@sdbish)

    ok I was able to contact the web host and have the owner/group changes back to me from nobody/nobody. Not sure how that occurred, but it is corrected.
    Now I am wondering what the file permissions need to be for the w3tc-config, cache, object, minify, page_enhanced so I can set them appropriately.
    here is my compatibility check after the changes:

    Server Modules & Resources:

    Plugin Version: 0.9.4.1
    PHP Version: 5.4.37;
    Web Server: Apache
    FTP functions: Installed (required for Self-hosted (FTP) CDN support)
    Multibyte String support: Installed (required for Rackspace Cloud Files support)
    cURL extension: Installed (required for Amazon S3, Amazon CloudFront, Rackspace CloudFiles support)
    zlib extension: Installed (required for compression support)
    Opcode cache: Not installed
    Memcache extension: Not installed
    HTML Tidy extension: Not installed (required for HTML Tidy minifier suppport)
    Mime type detection: Not installed (required for CDN support)
    Hash function: Installed (hash) (required for NetDNA / MaxCDN CDN purge support)
    Safe mode: Off
    Open basedir: On: /home/agproshp:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp
    zlib output compression: Off
    set_time_limit: Available
    mod_deflate: Installed (required for disk enhanced Page Cache and Browser Cache)
    mod_env: Installed (required for disk enhanced Page Cache and Browser Cache)
    mod_expires: Installed (required for disk enhanced Page Cache and Browser Cache)
    mod_headers: Installed (required for disk enhanced Page Cache and Browser Cache)
    mod_mime: Installed (required for disk enhanced Page Cache and Browser Cache)
    mod_rewrite: Installed (required for disk enhanced Page Cache and Browser Cache)
    mod_setenvif: Installed (required for disk enhanced Page Cache and Browser Cache)

    Additional Server Modules

    New Relic
    PHP version: Supported
    Operating System: Supported
    Web Server: Not Supported. (Apache See NewRelic Requirements page.)

    WordPress Resources

    /home/agproshp/public_html/.htaccess: Not write-able
    /home/agproshp/public_html/wp-content: Not write-able
    /home/agproshp/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2015/04: OK
    Fancy permalinks: /%postname%/
    WP_CACHE define: Defined (true)
    URL rewrite: Enabled
    Network mode: No

    Thread Starter sdbish

    (@sdbish)

    I contacted the web host and the user/group has been corrected for all files. i selected the images which were “not writable” and tried to bulk optimize. Still not able to complete!
    on the bulk optimize “finished” screen all I have is a list of the files, and each one looks like this with a different file name of course:
    Optimized image: 2015/02/AGPS-circle-copy1.png
    Full size – /home/agproshp/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/AGPS-circle-copy1.png is not writable
    Elapsed: 0.001 seconds

    Now all of the files with errors seem to be in the same folder which is:
    public_html/wp-content/uploads/2015/02
    file permissions for that folder is set to the same as the other folders. ownership/group is correct. Any ideas? What information can I provide you with to help find a solution?

    Thread Starter sdbish

    (@sdbish)

    ok with debugger off, I tested 2 images. They made it in and I do not see any errors.
    So now that I can get new files in, what to do about the user/group issue.
    I am wondering if this nobody/nobody has something to do with the w3 total cache install somehow. Have you seen this in the past?

    Thread Starter sdbish

    (@sdbish)

    public_html/wp-content/plugins/ewww-image-optimizer-cloud is currently set to 755

    in case this is helpful, here is the settings screen for ewww
    Plugin Status All Clear
    Total Savings: 1.70 MB

    Cloud optimization API Key: Verified, optimized 395 images, usage will reset in 29 days.

    Only need one of these:
    finfo: Missing  getimagesize(): Installed  mime_content_type(): Missing

    Thread Starter sdbish

    (@sdbish)

    Ok before you responded I adjusted the settings in w3 total cache.
    W3 Total Cache has a User Agent Groups admin page which has the two default groups disabled by default. I had previously “enabled” these default groups, so I went ahead and returned the settings to default (Disable). Cleared all caches, purged all MaxCDN.
    went to media library and the images were there. Strange! I deleted them, then went to upload again to see if it would fail again, and this is the error I saw:
    Warning: touch(): Unable to create file /home/agproshp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ewww-image-optimizer-cloud/debug.log because Permission denied in /home/agproshp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ewww-image-optimizer-cloud/common.php on line 951

    Warning: file_put_contents(/home/agproshp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ewww-image-optimizer-cloud/debug.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/agproshp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ewww-image-optimizer-cloud/common.php on line 953
    1479
    the green button on the right is stagnant with Crunching….
    I waited for a few minutes, nothing happened.
    clicked on media->Library (with debug active), found the image file mentioned above right at the top and in the yellow section you referenced was this:
    Array
    (
    [width] => 1920
    [height] => 1080
    [file] => 2015/04/Winter-Tiger-Wild-Cat-Images.jpg
    [sizes] => Array
    (
    [thumbnail] => Array
    (
    [file] => Winter-Tiger-Wild-Cat-Images-150×150.jpg
    [width] => 150
    [height] => 150
    [mime-type] => image/jpeg
    [ewww_image_optimizer] => Reduced by 8.5% (890 B)
    )
    [medium] => Array
    (
    [file] => Winter-Tiger-Wild-Cat-Images-300×169.jpg
    [width] => 300
    [height] => 169
    [mime-type] => image/jpeg
    [ewww_image_optimizer] => Reduced by 7.0% (1.3 kB)
    )
    [large] => Array
    (
    [file] => Winter-Tiger-Wild-Cat-Images-1024×576.jpg
    [width] => 1024
    [height] => 576
    [mime-type] => image/jpeg
    [ewww_image_optimizer] => Reduced by 5.5% (6.8 kB)
    )
    [shop_thumbnail] => Array
    (
    [file] => Winter-Tiger-Wild-Cat-Images-267×150.jpg
    [width] => 267
    [height] => 150
    [mime-type] => image/jpeg
    [ewww_image_optimizer] => Reduced by 7.0% (1.1 kB)
    )
    [shop_catalog] => Array
    (
    [file] => Winter-Tiger-Wild-Cat-Images-356×200.jpg
    [width] => 356
    [height] => 200
    [mime-type] => image/jpeg
    [ewww_image_optimizer] => Reduced by 6.6% (1.6 kB)
    )
    [shop_single] => Array
    (
    [file] => Winter-Tiger-Wild-Cat-Images-622×350.jpg
    [width] => 622
    [height] => 350
    [mime-type] => image/jpeg
    [ewww_image_optimizer] => Reduced by 6.2% (3.6 kB)
    )
    )
    [image_meta] => Array
    (
    [aperture] => 0
    [credit] =>
    [camera] =>
    [caption] =>
    [created_timestamp] => 0
    [copyright] =>
    [focal_length] => 0
    [iso] => 0
    [shutter_speed] => 0
    [title] =>
    [orientation] => 0
    )
    [ewww_image_optimizer] => Reduced by 0.0% (76 B)
    )

    Thread Starter sdbish

    (@sdbish)

    Also I am unable to upload any image files now.

    Error Winter-Tiger…t-Images.jpg An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.

    Thread Starter sdbish

    (@sdbish)

    I am unable to upload any image. I tried a couple different files. here is the error

    – Error Winter-Tiger…t-Images.jpg An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.

    I am wondering if this has something to do with w3 total cache. i started a thread over there as well.

    Thread Starter sdbish

    (@sdbish)

    /home/agproshp/public_html/wp-content/ewww is set to nobody nobody as well

    Thread Starter sdbish

    (@sdbish)

    I just went in and looked, you are right about the user/groups. I also see it happened with a couple folders relating to ewww and w3tc in the wp-content folder. What would have caused this to happen?

    I have the same problem. Empty cart button not working. Using woocommerce and woo storefront theme if that matters. here is my shop:
    http://www.airgunproshop.com/shop/

Viewing 11 replies - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)