Ruben
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi @sakhawatsifat ,
Yeah I know what it’s for.
You told me it would disappear from version 2.0.3.
Sakhawat Sifat (@sakhawatsifat): “(..)The issue has been resolved in ReviewX v2.0.3, and we recommend upgrading to the latest version.(..)”
- This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Ruben.
The pop-up seems to be back 🙁
Thanks, that was probably changed during an update. So you gave all users a reset of this option.
Solved.
When will the irritating pop-up disappear for good?
The pop-up is back 🙁
I cleared all the cache and preload, used the buttons on the pop-up again but the pop-up keeps coming back.
How do I make sure it doesn’t come back?The pop-up has indeed disappeared. Thank you @sakhawatsifat
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Search Exclude] Critical error: no posts shown (CPT)jmatiasmastro (@jmatiasmastro)
We want to inform you that we’ve released a new version 2.2.0 of Search Exclude to address the issues that have been reported. We need you to update and give us your feedback so we can adjust any issues that may persist.
Best regards, Quadlayers Support Team.
The problem is solved with version v.2.2.0. Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Search Exclude] Critical error: no posts shown (CPT)jmatiasmastro (@jmatiasmastro)
We want to inform you that we’ve released a new version 2.2.0 of Search Exclude to address the issues that have been reported. We need you to update and give us your feedback so we can adjust any issues that may persist.
Plugin page tells me the newest version is v1.17.2.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Search Exclude] Critical error: no posts shown (CPT)Could you please let us know if you’re using a plugin to create the custom post types or if they were created using WordPress’s native functionality? Additionally, if possible, provide details about how to access the section where the issue occurs so we can replicate it on our end.
I use CPT UI for creating Custom Post Types.
My screenshot (linked earlier) tells you how the problem looks.
Somehow, this problem suddenly automatically solved by itself. If thre any further action required I’ll let you know. Thanks anyway.
Is there anyone who help me?
Hi David,
Yeah, 20 of them with all different settings, liek automations, conditional logic, fields, groups and more.
Regards,
Ruben
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Music Player for Elementor - Audio Player & Podcast Player] Disable downloadThanks for getting back to me.
Somehow the download option already disappeared. 🙂
Solved.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Menu Editor] Media other users(de)activating the plugin didn’t help.
What I did found out: when media is in list view all the media is visible. In grid view it is not. I’ll keep searching for a solution.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Menu Editor] Media other usersThat’s exactly what I thought. That’s why I’m confused. I thought Admin Menu Editor did this.
As far as I know, there is no such a plugin on the website. I guess I just need to keep on digging.