Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Forum: Fixing WordPress
    In reply to: Embed Google maps
    Thread Starter rpavista

    (@rpavista)

    http://www.riopuercoalliance.org/about/

    Looks like it’s working now, for whatever reason. Thanks πŸ™‚

    Forum: Fixing WordPress
    In reply to: Embed Google maps
    Thread Starter rpavista

    (@rpavista)

    interesting…I’m pretty new to webdesign (i.e., a total beginner) — is there a chance that my page’s layout isn’t giving the map enough room? (since your page’s width is much wider than mine)

    Thanks very much-

    Emily

    Forum: Fixing WordPress
    In reply to: Embed Google maps
    Thread Starter rpavista

    (@rpavista)

    Here’s the code:
    <iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=214027139174457882861.0004d3e84c684e6c3cfb2&hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=m&ll=35.8958,-107.35076&spn=0.137183,0.158615&output=embed"></iframe><small>View <a href="https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=214027139174457882861.0004d3e84c684e6c3cfb2&hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=m&ll=35.8958,-107.35076&spn=0.137183,0.158615&source=embed">RPA/RPMC projects</a> in a larger map</small>

    [Please post code or markup snippets between backticks or use the code button. Your posted code has been permanently damaged by the forum’s parser.]

    –it is definitely on the text/html view.
    our website is http://www.riopuercoalliance.org

    Forum: Fixing WordPress
    In reply to: Widget Overlap
    Thread Starter rpavista

    (@rpavista)

    GOT IT! THANKS!

    Forum: Fixing WordPress
    In reply to: Widget Overlap
    Thread Starter rpavista

    (@rpavista)

    peredur, I copied that into the style.css but the only thing that happened was some text appeared at the very top of the site, no matter where I put it in the style.css. where exactly should I paste this line code?

    also, the homepage issue has been settled.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)