rene2
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress] subscribeMy site is http://www.les-regards-de-rene.fr
I don’t see any error messages from MC4WP.
Note that initially, 3 or 4 years ago, it worked fine, but since several months now, subscribing via the Mailchimp widget hasn’t been working. On my Mailchimp account, the names of the subscribers are not in my contact list…Thank’s Steve
Thank you so much for your help. I wouldn’t have found it without you.
Sincerely, RenéHello,
Since a new version of Metaslider, you can choose how to open slideshow images in full screen: Button / Image (click)…
For my slideshows, I choose Image. The slideshow itself behaves as I wish; there are no buttons superimposed on the images.In an article, I only wanted to insert an image (not a slideshow). When viewing the page, a button appears superimposed on the image (see screenshot). I don’t want this.
Before Metaslider implemented the Image/Button option, there was no problem.
Currently, for my slideshow, my choice (no button) is respected. However, there’s an interaction I don’t want that places a button on my images (not in the slideshow). How can I force the setting to prevent the button from appearing on my images?Sincerely,
RenéPrint screen
Parameter on metaslider


Preview on the article. Before, when you can’t select the parametre option galery, the buton wasn’t integrate in the jpeg
Excuse my bad english
Hi Steve
OK thanks for the information
Best regards
Hello Steve Burge
I visited the site..
https://www.metaslider.com/docs/wp-optimize/
I followed the advice and added the lines of code for the CSS and javascript cache
I also excluded pages with slideshows
/slideshow-url/It’s OK all slideshow are ok.
I don’t know what modifications solved the problem. I hope it won’t create other problems…
Thanks..Best regard
René
Hi
My problem is that with Edge there are problem with the shape of my pictures and the slides. With mozilla or other the picture are OK same the screenshow of rockdesign.
Have you a explication ?
Rochdesigns
in your print screen all is sharp…
You can see than my print screen show the difference between the picture ans the same picture in metaslider . i don’t know why ? the caches of WP are delete
Best regard
Rochdesigns
Hi
i hope than my print screen is OK for you…
[URL=https://www.casimages.com/i/24081610081614285518452443.jpg.html][IMG]https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2024/08/16//24081610081614285518452443.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
I’m sorry
je ne sais pas comment créer un url pour ma copie d’ecran…
copier coller de ma capture d’ecran format jpeg
- This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by rene2.
Hi Rochdesigns
I do on tne article tete nord du four,
i think that it’s not better. you can see the text of copyright, the single picture is more sharper than the same picture on the slide show
best regards
Hi Steve
The image crop is disabled on all my slideshow