rbabt
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Auto Purge SettingsThat is a great bit of information! I’ve just been and disabled all of them options.
On a fairly static service site like ours with no products we really don’t want to be purging anything other than the page we’re working on!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Lazy loaded image still says it is high priorityThat works fantastic! Thank you very much.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Lazy loaded image still says it is high priorityThank you for the reply. While that code would mean the clash in attributes doesn’t occur, it would be a very blunt wide hitting solution with unintended consequences.
It will remove
fetchpriority="high"from all images everywhere.My request is that the plugin be updated to only remove the attribute from lazy loaded images, fixing the issue for everyone, not just me.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Remove Query Strings OptionThank you, that is helpful to know. Could I get one more bit of clarification please?
If a URL contained a query string such as ?gclid= should the page served from cache? Does enabling or disabling “Drop Query String” affect this?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] LiteSpeed Cache X-LiteSpeed-Cache: bkd on cacheable pagesPerfect, thank you!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Remove Query Strings OptionFollow up question, how does this work and interact with the “Drop Query String” option on the cache settings page? From the help text, it seems “Drop Query String” stops LS from creating a cached version based on the parameter, but what about on the initial visit. Can a page served from cache if the query string is present?
i.e. if https://ab-technology.co.uk/ is in the cache and someone clicks a link that also has a ?gclid= parameter, is the cached version of the page served?
- This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by rbabt.
I appreciate you letting me know.
We’re up-to-date and its working as expected. Thank you.
Thanks for the update. I tested the dev version on our staging site and it fixed the issue.
I look forward to the production release.
Thanks for the update @wpmudevsupport11,
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] How to disable Brotli (br) compression for specific pages?Found another way using
SetEnvIf Request_URIrather than FilesMatch that gets the desired results.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] What do the crawlers do and why has one been removed?Thank you, that helps.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] What do the crawlers do and why has one been removed?Sorry I realise now my question was a little too vague. I understand they populate the cache and the various settings.
I was hoping to get a bit more information on what each of the specific crawlers is caching. Until this latest update, we had two crawlers. If I recall correctly, one was called “Guest” and the other “Guest – WebP”. Now we only have “Guest – WebP”. I had previously, and probably incorrectly, assumed one was caching pages and the other images, so I wanted to check that we’re still getting everything cached correctly.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by rbabt.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Cannot parse sitemapThe issue has resolved itself without any changes being made.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Neve] How to import Neve settings into Neve Child?Thanks,
I ended up copying the mods across directly in the database which worked fine but I will keep this plugin in mind for next time.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Generate UCSS breaks mobile menuThanks @pixtweaks,
I watched your video and tried the tool but unfortunately it didn’t work for my website.