officezen
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Add New Event warningIt’s not the theme, either, as I received the same error in the backend even when I’m using Twenty-Sixteen theme.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Add New Event warningDisabled all plugins and still receives the error, which goes away on page refresh.
I’m using the latest 2.5.19.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [User Role Editor] Limit per role category accessI’m also using Events Calendar plugin called All in One Events Calendar.
Would I be able to restrict the user access to Events category as well?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [User Role Editor] Limit per role category accessThanks for the clarification.
Would the unauthorized categories be invisible to those authors or would the users simply receive an access denied message when they click on them?
So, that brings me back to my original question, how can I compose an RSS link that shows the latest BD entries? Doesn’t have to be five.
I’ve worked with different business directory component (non-WP) before and it generated the alpha filter above the main categories without any listings shown. So, I guess it’s just a difference in how the alpha filters work with different products.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [User Role Editor] Limit per role category accessJust to recap what I need to achieve,
I have a post category called “Member News” where all “Author” users are allowed post, not in any other post categories.
This restriction will apply to all existing “Author” users and new “Author” users.
Is this what URE Pro can handle without setting each user’s role?
What would the shortcode be to place on a page in order to display 5 latest entries?
Why do I need to show any listings on the main categories page in order for the alpha filter to be displayed?
Did you take a look at the pages?
Looks like you now have the newest version 4.1.12 – should I upgrade my plugin?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Frontend submissionCan users set up recurring events via the front-end submission?
Is there a shortcode I can use to add to a page so privileged users can edit their events with ease?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Frontend submissionIs Author group within your privileged user? If not is it possible to add Author group to the privileged user?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Frontend submissionMy question is can I have Authors (not Event Contributors) submit their events using the front-end submission add-on?
All my users are already Authors.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Calendar switcher 404 errorResetting permalink settings to Plain and back to my custom style fixed the issue (thanks to the tip from Ben).