officezen
Forum Replies Created
-
I will test the code snippet.
In the meantime, please note for your future release to add a single space after the ‘Posted By’ text. Currently the output in the email has no space.
Line 30: esc_html_e( ‘Posted By’, ‘business-directory-plugin’ ) . ‘: ‘;
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple CAPTCHA with Cloudflare Turnstile] Business Directory IntegrationAccording to Business Directory plugin author, it is currently not supported on their end and that it may be a good addition to have in future.
Deactivating and turning the Light Mode back on seems to have fixed the issue.
This error just happened to the site with WP Ghost working fine for a day and it stops working again. No Cloudflare but on the same hosting server as the other sites I mentioned earlier.
This site has a dev site created outside the public_html directory. Exactly the same plugins in place, the main site goes through Cloudflare and the dev site does not. WP Ghost is working with no error on the dev site but it breaks on the main site. I’m beginning to think some settings at the Cloudflare front is preventing the WP Ghost from working.
Using a new email address, I was able to connect the site and under this new email address account, multiple sites are connected again.
https://eu.onetimesecret.com/secret/3y8s1ep1c3cnjx25ccn9vjp8rtpao0s
However, the real issue with this site is that it’s returning the following report:
“WordPress old paths are visible in the source code!”
Please let me know to which email I can send the website link to.
I’m using my email to connect my sites – all my sites are using WP Ghost Lite. Can I email you the site address?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Independent Analytics - WordPress Analytics Plugin] No data since Sept 21Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Independent Analytics - WordPress Analytics Plugin] No data since Sept 21Disabled another HTML minifier plugin I had running and it seems to do the trick.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Independent Analytics - WordPress Analytics Plugin] No data since Sept 21Other sites with the same plugin is already collecting data for today. Since this site is still not collecting the traffic for today, the settings are still not working.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Independent Analytics - WordPress Analytics Plugin] No data since Sept 21I did not have the “aggregate js” option enabled, but did have the “Also defer inline JS?” option enabled, so I disabled it. I also added “independent-analytics” to the exclusion list underneath it.
I will let you know if any traffic from today shows up on the stats tomorrow.
- This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by officezen.
Seems to be working fine now that my checkout page uses the shortcode [woocommerce_checkout]
I guess your plugin does not support the block page. It works if I use classic editor page.