obxentertainment
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [ColorMag] TG Featured Category Slider Not WorkingYES! I think that did the trick. I guess clearing the cache was all I had to do. Thanks for the super quick response!
Okay. Please let me know when the plugin is updated and I will try it out. Thanks.
Okay, please let me know as soon as the plugin is updated and I will try that. Any idea why my featured images are not showing and when I got into a post to reset they do not save, and all previously entered Yoast SEO info on each post is not gone and also won’t save? Could Bluehost’s not doing your update correctly somehow cause this? Thanks.
I sent Bluehost your instructions about the update. They helped me do it through Live Chat, which resulted in the above, plus all my featured images and all Yoast SEO info for each post on https://obxentertainment.com has somehow disappeared. I know nothing about code or anything like that, I’m just telling them what I’m being told here. All I Know is I’ve used Photonic on 4 different sites with numerous galleries from Zenfolio for the past year with no issues, but last few days have been disasterous. I know I have optimization issues, but again, no issues with this plugin until now, and in fact I have been systematically removing photo galleries from WP over the last year and replacing them with Zenfolio galleries embedded with Photonic, in an effort to improve optimization and take up less server disc space. Currently the plugin is deactivated on https://obxentertainment.com. When I tried out reactivating it a few minutes ago, it resulted in large frame appearing around the homepage of the site so I deactivated again. I was able to get Bluehost to get it working properly at https://outerbanksbrides.com, but that’s it. The other two sites – https://obxfamilybeachportraits.com and https://halloweendailynews.com are not working, as the galleries are still not showing.
Sorry for all the trouble, I’m sure it’s probably me, but I’ve just never run into anything like this in the seven years that I’ve been running my own sites. Please advise? Thanks again.For reference on the above issue, here’s a link with the issue(s): https://outerbanksbrides.com/bridalportraits/
Now, on at least one of my sites (my wedding photography site), the gallery still shows Unknown error AND there’s an additional message at the top of any page with an embedded gallery that says: ” Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/obxenter/public_html/outerbanksbrides/wp-content/plugins/photonic/extensions/Photonic_Zenfolio_Processor.php on line 1149
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/obxenter/public_html/outerbanksbrides/wp-content/plugins/photonic/extensions/Photonic_Zenfolio_Processor.php on line 1149 “.
My host (Bluehost) is asking if there’s anything else they can do on their end?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Photonic Gallery & Lightbox for Flickr, SmugMug & Others] UnknownErrorI did download the file and did the overwrite, but still getting the Unknown Error where galleries should be on each of my sites using this app. For example – https://obxfamilybeachportraits.com
I did download the file and did the overwrite, but still getting the Unknown Error where galleries should be on each of my sites using this app. For example – https://obxfamilybeachportraits.com
I have numerous Zenfolio galleries embedded into my various sites using the Photonic plugin on WordPress.org, and it has all looked great, until yesterday. Now all the pages with galleries show an “Unknown Error” message instead of the gallery. You can see an example at this link: https://obxfamilybeachportraits.com/ …Please advise ASAP?
Thanks so much!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Photonic Gallery & Lightbox for Flickr, SmugMug & Others] UnknownErrorI use this plugin on all of my sites for numerous galleries and they’ve all worked great until today, and now all galleries on my sites are showing “Unknown Error”. Here’s one of the codes to one of my galleries for reference: [gallery type='zenfolio' view='photosets' object_id='2580731898681509604' login_name='artzobx' layout='random']
I updated to the latest version of WordPress yesterday and also updated my PHP yesterday. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!