ninandi
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple Lightbox] lightbox stucksHi,
I am facing same issue,
Did you get solution?
My video take time for buffing.
Please waiting for replay.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Video Lightbox] Litebox video is not workingHey,
I deactive and activale plugin and other fields are hiden now.
Its working mozila and IE perfect but problem with FF.
What can I do?
Pleas help me, I am stuck here.
Do you have any online support or only forum?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Video Lightbox] Litebox video is not workingI have all ready did that, My all pages hiding. Can you tell me how can i find out that plugin because in dashboard it showing me Advance custom field plugin, Google XML, and Advance custom filed :repeater field.
TIAForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Video Lightbox] Litebox video is not workingI am using lightbox fancybox plugins.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Video Lightbox] Litebox video is not workingIt is on my local machine.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Video Lightbox] causes page reload after a few secondsI got it, Will do that.
Thanks.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Video Lightbox] causes page reload after a few secondsHow can i do new thread?
I am new for here.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Video Lightbox] causes page reload after a few secondsOn my page I am paying two video one header and one is internal video it means popup video.error as follows:
1) wen enter on site video taking time for paly.
2) inner video not playing when click on play button.
its showing small tinny window then showing medium window and again i have to hit play button
if possible reply me,
Thanks.Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Adding width to conatinerWhere can I find this code?