ndeet
Forum Replies Created
-
Hey @csjamo83, thank you for the kind words and reporting the errors.
The gateway icon issue was fdue to changes in WooCommerce >=11.0. About the customer checkout message, not sure if it got broken with Woo 11 or earlier. Both are fixed in new release v2.8.4
Thanks for reporting and let me know if works for you now.- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by ndeet.
Hey, great to hear it’s fixed on their end. I did not reach out to them but as they had it in their changelog it likely that some other users with other payment gateways reported problems already and they fixed it.
Thanks and all the best to you.Hi, not able to reproduce as it is a paid feature and I would need to buy a full year subscription.
The BTCPay plugin is out there for some years and until now nobody ever complained about missing other payment methods. So if there would be an issue on how BTCPay loads payment methods more people would complain. I let my clanker check the code and it confirms that no payment method gets hidden or edited.
It looks like this problem is on WholesaleX side.
Hi, not able to reproduce as it is a paid feature and I would need to buy a full year subscription.
The BTCPay plugin is out there for some years and until now nobody ever complained about missing other payment methods. So if there would be an issue on how BTCPay loads payment methods more people would complain. I let my clanker check the code and it confirms that no payment method gets hidden or edited.
It looks like this problem is on WholesaleX side.
In their changelog of version 2.3.7 they note:
“Fix: Resolved compatibility issues with preload payment gateways caused by third-party plugin conflicts.”
This sounds like there have been issues and they seem to not be fully resolved. It seems they register the payment option too late. You could open an issue on their end and make sure they load the payment method blocks properly like described in Woo documentation.
I asked my clanker to find a solution and we could do something that might work but I can’t test as I don’t want to pay for wholesaleX just to test if my fix fixes their bug 😀
You can test this version and let me know. If it works I consider changing the plugin although it would be best if they properly register the payment method. Changing another plugins bug in our plugin does not make a lot of sense.
Here is the version to test, it’s the same as the current release but contains some changes. Let me know if it works:
https://nx42494.your-storageshare.de/s/sb9zajzAaryTrxDHi, thank you very much for helping debug the issue. I took a slightly different approach than in your fix but it should work same way. Would be great if you could confirm it working for you now with version 2.7.4.
Hey! Thanks for your feedback. As you mention the modalCheckout.js file, it means you still use legacy checkout (not checkout blocks) on your site?
Anyway, I digged a bit deeper into the event handler and it seems that theon()handler does indeed register the same event multiple times and does not deduplicate it likeaddEventListener
Thanks, will test and add to next release.Hey there,
I tried to reproduce but it works for me as expected. When I apply points it creates one order with the discounted price and the BTCPay invoice also has the discounted price. I tried with modal overlay and normal redirect: https://streamable.com/l7v78r (video available for 2 days)
Any more information you can share on how I might be able to reproduce your problem? Are you sure no other plugin (or custom code) is interefering with checkout causing this problem?Hey there,
do I need the Pro version to try to reproduce the problem or does this work with the free version too? It’s the extension from WPSwings, right?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BTCPay Server - Accept Bitcoin payments in WooCommerce] Split PaymentHey there, sorry for the late reply due to holidays.
What you want to achieve is not really possible that way the invoice will always have one destination address and can’t auto-forward on a per invoice basis.
If you only accept Lightning Network payments you can auto-forward by using the Prism plugin, which forwards payments based on LN-addresses. You can find it in BTCPay Server under “manage plugins”.
Normally it would only block until the invoice is generated, so it could be slow if your BTCPay Server is slow with responding. If you generate an invoice in BTCPay itself is it fast?
Anyway, I refactored the legacy checkout to avoid using async:false and also did the same for the new blocks checkout, can you try if it works for you? You can find the file here: https://github.com/btcpayserver/woocommerce-greenfield-plugin/issues/62#issuecomment-3067318250
As it was quite some refactor would be nice if you could confirm it works. Thanks.Hey there, sorry for the late responsue due to holidays.
When you look at the line above that line that disables async behaviour it says:
> // We need to make sure the order processing worked before returning from this function.
This means there was some problem with the async behaviour and the order was not created for some reason. Maybe this has long been fixed in WooCommerce and this workaround is not needed anymore. I will do some tests and see if we can remove that part.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BTCPay Server - Accept Bitcoin payments in WooCommerce] Avast allertingMaybe checking your site with https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/ helps. It does not detect anything on my site where the plugin is enabled.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BTCPay Server - Accept Bitcoin payments in WooCommerce] Avast allertingHi, that’s strange never heard of it but I also don’t use Avast. Does it maybe show any more details when you click on the error?
I have found a few false positive threads like this one, caused by WP Rocket and others https://community.avast.com/t/false-positive-site-blocked-html-script-inf/771646/9
Not sure what the process is to get it unflagged, seems people are running a bit in circles there.Ok then you need to log into the server and check the logs there, more troubleshooting tips here:
https://docs.btcpayserver.org/TroubleshootingHi, as you mentioned this is an error on the BTCPay Server side and not the plugin itself. On BTCPay go to “Server Settings -> Logs” and check what error you get there.
Hi, thanks for the feedback.
The qr not showing up for 5-10 sec is more likely due to slow response from your BTCPay Server but I agree that redundant requests should not be done. Care to share your fix or do a pull request here https://github.com/btcpayserver/woocommerce-greenfield-plugin ?