Marco Beierer
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Sitemap Generator] Translation to spanishHi Marcela
Thank you, I have now received your files and seen what you have done.
I thought you have translated the plugin (which is not translatable), but if I have seen it right, you translated the description of the plugin and not the plugin itself. I was not aware that the service translate.wordpress.org exists… My apologies.
Your translations currently await approval by an Translation Editor before they are actually used.
Best regards and have a nice weekend
MarcoForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Sitemap Generator] Translation to spanishHi Marcela
Just a short information: According to your sitemap, you have used Premium Seo Pack plugin to generate the sitemap of your companies website.
Maybe this is the plugin you have translated?
Best regards
MarcoForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Sitemap Generator] Translation to spanishHi Marcela
As I said in my email from 11 February, the plugin is currently not translatable. I would have to put some work in it, before it would be translatable. However I have just a limited amount of time and other priorities at the moment.
I also never have received a translation file from you. Maybe you confuse the plugin with another plugin?
If you like, you could send me the translations and I will include them as soon as the plugin is translatable and then of course give you attribution.
Best regards
Marco- This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Marco Beierer.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Sitemap Generator] Siemap doesn’t generateHi hasintha
I just fixed a bug in the Link Checker which most probably caused the issue you had. The bugfix is included in the new version 1.4.1.
Best regards
MarcoForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Sitemap Generator] Siemap doesn’t generateHi hasintha
Thank you for your interest in the Sitemap Generator.
I made a quick check and everything seems to be fine. If I generate a sitemap for your website with the online sitemap generator (https://www.marcobeierer.com/tools/sitemap-generator) it works without problems. This means that it most probably isn’t a firewall or connection issue.
Could you tell me which browser and operating system you are using?
The Text “The sitemap is being generated. Please wait a moment.” should normally change to “The sitemap is being generated. Please wait a moment. X pages crawled.” within a few seconds after the start.
Best regards
MarcoForum: Reviews
In reply to: [Sitemap Generator] Excellent and easy to use pluginHi John,
Thank you for your review and your confidence in my plugins.
Best regards,
MarcoForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Sitemap Generator] Sitemap is not generatingI mark this as resolved as there was no reply within nearly 3 weeks.
As there is no reply, I mark this as resolved.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Link Checker] Doesn’t workHi WinsleyJ,
Sorry for my late reply. I had a closer look and it turned out that it is not a WordPress issue.
The origin of the error is a segmentation fault in the server (in my case Apache) that is triggered by curl.
Could you send me the Apache and curl version you are using?
However, I think there is not much that I can do to fix this. The easiest way would be to update Apache and curl. The recent versions work fine.
Best regards,
MarcoForum: Reviews
In reply to: [Sitemap Generator] Excellent and easy to use pluginHi windshear1,
Thank you very much for your review and the recommendation. I’m glad you like my plugins.
Best regards,
MarcoForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Link Checker] Doesn’t workHi WinsleyJ,
I had a look and it seems that the Link Checker is currently broken due to a change in a recent WordPress version.
I have the same issue with my production site, but an older test site works fine. I will have a closer look and publish an update as soon as possible.
Thank you for your report.
Best regards,
MarcoForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Link Checker] Doesn’t workHi WinsleyJ
Could you send me a link to your website and tell me which browser in which version you are using?
Thank you in advance.
Best regards
MarcoForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Sitemap Generator] Sitemap is not generatingHi
Could you provide a link to your website? Then I could have closer look.
This is a very uncommon behavior. Could it be that you have a large site and a high crawl delay set in your robots.txt?
Best regards
Marco- This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Marco Beierer.
Hi nisha,
Sorry, but I’m not sure if I understand your question correctly.
If you run the Link Checker, it shows you a list of broken links. If I understand you right, this works for you.
Then you have to fix the broken links manually. The Link Checker does not provide a function to fix them from within the plugin. So you have to look for the article where the broken link is, open it, and fix the link.
If you like to fix the links from within the plugin, you would have to use another plugin.
Best regards,
MarcoForum: Reviews
In reply to: [Sitemap Generator] Easy,Fast,GreatHi whamalek
Thank you very much for your review. I appreciate that you have taken the time.
Best regards
Marco