mattmargin
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Rich Showcase for Google Reviews] Can You Add Specific Reviews?Hi Daniel, I completely understand. Thank you for the prompt reply.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Contact Form 7] Form only sends when From field is not validSure thing (sorry). I can’t see how to edit the original question, so here it is again:
Say the website URL is “example.com”. The form works correctly when the From field is something else, eg: “info@examplewebsite.com”, but not at all when the From field is “info@example.com”.
The forms worked fine on localhost, and on the staging website using the staging URL (info@example.staging.com), but now the site is live, it’s refusing to send forms with the live URL.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [The Events Calendar] Duplicate EventsHi Geoff, I tried the Additional Options plugin, but unfortunately it doesn’t appear to have done anything. When the plugin imports the events, it doesn’t touch any of the events that should be removed.
I have the “Delete upcoming events before running the next import” option selected, but the caveat says “Limit of 250 events per pass”. If my calendar is importing more than that, what happens? (It’s currently importing just over 300)
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [The Events Calendar] Duplicate EventsThank you for the response Geoff, I’ll look into this.