martin1972
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Copy multisiteIndeed π
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Add code unaffected of themesI have tried to find those hooks Andrea described and how to use them, but not succeeded. I have searched here http://adambrown.info/p/wp_hooks/hook …but not found any “position hooks”. Are they “filter” or “action” hooks, and do anyone have a link to an example?
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Copy multisiteOK, thanx. That is the first thing i found, that I do not like totally with WP, otherwise i love it. Should have been a variable in my opinion.
(I meant a query like “UPDATE table SET field1 = REPLACE(field1,’domain1.com’,’domain2.com’);” instead of search and replace in text editor)
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Copy multisiteThanks. Is it many tables and fields that contain the domain name? Otherwise it might be easier to do a replace directly in the database.
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: What DB table holds information about user websites?Thanks Andrea. That was exactly what I was looking for.
I am working on an admin plugin, where i need to know the blogid for all the users sites:$blogs = get_blogs_of_user(get_current_user_id( ));
print_r($blogs);Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: What DB table holds information about user websites?I cant fin any field in _blogs that gives information about the user.
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: No theme loaded when creating new blogThank You!
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: No theme loaded when creating new blogActually I tried to use WP_DEFAULT_THEME but then i get the white blank page on new blogs. I am uncertain what name i shall use as parameter, e.g when the theme is called “Red Light 1.2.0 by Stratus” shall i use:
define(‘WP_DEFAULT_THEME’, ‘Red Light’);
…or what?
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Multisite documentation?Thank You. That helps a lot to know that most things is the same.
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: No theme loaded when creating new blogYes I did remove that one…