Muh
Forum Replies Created
-
Hey all!
supporting @tripledm No.1 issue!Can this be removed from the user profile?
https://paste.pics/CT5V3Also!
Molongui Authorship, headline shown in the top of the box? is there a way to white label it?Thank you very much for your reply!
For your answers!1. amazing π will be waiting for this!
2. Pagination, I know about this! sorry because i didn’t mention it! just wanted to point for the ideal thing! elementor really missing this! we have to do some work to get such a thing… the “load more”…
3. sorry, yes that’s what I meant, for the list…Regards
P.S. I know in the future this free version will be a part of a Pro! overall, this plugin is taking the blog style and kits to a new era so far! this will be great for elementor users!
- This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Muh.
Okay! thank for you reply…
Will wait for it!This is what I want,
https://paste.pics/CN9CXBut with your author Ultimate Post Kit “Author” theme…
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Kadence] Can I Edit the blog page with Elementor?Hey π thx for your reply!
Yes I just figured out that I can edit the Blog Page “archives” Through the Elementor Theme Builder…
Now since this resolved the problem and I’m able to do it through my Elementor PRO!My question is, Does I have to un-select the Posts page: to none!
Because know I adjusted the “archives/Blog” page through the Elementor! and at the same time, my Reading Settings/Posts page still assigned to a page named”Blog”!
And I wanted to show my archives as Blog page!Moh
Any update?
???
lINK!
https://amantrader.com/Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entity ??!“Yoast” , and i try “Google XML Sitemaps” , give me the same message … but if i use this plugin “Google Sitemap by BestWebSoft” , it’s work … but i need yoast …?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Restoring backup problemdid there other soluotion ? like delete the theme or something like add other one .
and i cant access my dashboard or any thing just give me this message ![Moderator Note: No bumping. If it’s that urgent, consider hiring someone.]
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Restoring backup problemsorry i try the backup at my wamp server on my (PC) , scared to do it at the host , cause i don’t want to crash my live website …
and i didn’t edit or modify WP core files …Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Cant edit my pages , and drop menu didn't show !!!Thank you very much , i solve the problem , was a plugin case this problem .
Best Regards for you .Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Cant edit my pages , and drop menu didn't show !!!