Muh
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Polylang] Language switcher – Swtich to Homepage!Further update:
This issue is 100% accrued once this option is activated:
URL modifications > If activated the:
The front page URL contains the language code instead of the page name or page id
[Example: domain.com/en/ instead of domain.com/en/home/]If this is deactivated, Things work great and switch to each language without issues.
In my case I want to keep this activated because I don’t want to see this in my link:
domain.com/ar/template/services/ or any alike.Please advice.
- This reply was modified 4 years ago by Muh.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Polylang] Category Pages TranslationForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Polylang] Category Pages TranslationHey @jbjzq
I have the same problem here, But with a page/CPT! “redirection problem”
I’m referring to this:When I am on an English category and I switch to Spanish for example, I am redirected to the Spanish homepage (like there is no equivalent for this page in Spanish, but it does)
Hey, Thx for the reply @anghelemanuel99
Yes, I’ve more questions, please!1. You can target any language using the specific class. For example, for Arabic, here is how you can target it
.translatepress-ar
So according to this answer, If I want to target English it will be Ex: “.translatepress-en”? for English “.translatepress-es” For Spanish?
Question 6:
How to export the translation? Is there a way to do it?
If decided one day to move on to another translation plugin?Question 7:
Where does “TranslatePress” save the data for translation? In DB?Question 8:
Do I need to have a specific SEO plugin? I saw “TranslatePress” recommend “SEO Pack” in the settings.
I’m only using “The SEO Framework”Regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Presto Player] Does Presto Player Accessible?Thank you! @2winfactor
All good!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Presto Player] Does Presto Player Accessible?You’ve answered nothing according to my questions!
Once you saw the word Oxygen/Bricks Builder.. immediately chose your weird answers!
And wasn’t about builders, it’s about semantic HTML!let’s get this straight again…
Please read it carefully!# Does Presto Player Accessible?
Yes or No?# How do I achieve this? tag the player under audio HTML tag! for accessibility?
# How to change the Presto Player font?
All the above questions are not related to the builders!!!
Looking forward!
RegardsForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Presto Player] Does the plugin support RTL langauge?Another question here,
Can this work with CPT like ACF & Meta Box?
If the answer is yes, please guide me.Regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Meta Box - A Framework for Dynamic Websites] Meta Box bullet listQ question, Can I render MB views shortcode to the homepage?
not related to the CPT? like anywhere?Couldn\t find anything related to this.
Hey!
Have you resolved this issue to mark it as resolved!!!Regards
Why did you mark this topic as RESOLVED!!!!
It’s not!!! 👇👇 This not solving or resolving an issue is happening etc!
“keeping an eye on our changelog until a permanent fix is released.”Any update soon?
@michelleiRegards
Hey!
Well!😥…
I’ve done all of the above!
Listen, I did this:
Deactivated all plugins, Changed the whole theme!? Not sure all is okay!Here’s what I did more!
I was on Nginx host. I got a new server! Lightspeed!
Installed Elementor on fresh WP, And needed plugins. I got the same Issue!
Then again deactivated all plugins, And still facing the same Issue!
100% something wrong!Not convinced yet?
Okay, I’ve done it on Localhost too!
You can do it too!!!Drag the “Icon Box” widget! Set your needed design on it! Then set “Positioning > Custom Width” any percentage on each device: Ex: Desktop 50%, Tablet 45%, Phone 100%…
Then look into the results! You can tell!
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards
Muh- This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Muh.
@ankitposimyth Thank you again for your help!
I’ll wait for the next update! It’s okay for another week! just hopefully it’s gonna work!
Kind Regards
Muh@ankitposimyth Thx again for replying!
Man! Please understand this!
First, You hovered in the settings on the language list I’ve started this issue because! but once again you didn’t test it with it! this according to the two videos you’ve sent!
I’m referring here to “Arabic العربية”… Tag for this value language “Ar”And you chosen another one which called:
Arabic Morocco… Tag for this value language “Ary”.
And before that, in the previous Video, you chosen “Azerbaijan“…Value for it “azb-Az”….I’m pretty sure I know what I’m doing, I’ve the latest update for the plugin, I cleared the cache!
Your methods is working yes, I didn’t say it’s not working! But except in the main language I’ve started this Thread for! Arabic, Ar….
Kind Regards
Muh- This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Muh.
Still no update on the GIF pic’s?
Regards
@ankitposimyth thank you for your help and work!
Here’s the thing, I’ve followed your instructions, step by step! from the video! to the upload “js” file!
Didn’t work with my language! Arabic! “RTL”
Worked only with the language that you used in the video “Azerbaijan” Which support RTL, But it’s not Arabic!Here’s SS from the languages worked!
Please advice!
Kind Regards
Muh.P.S. The login details for this “stealborder.tastewp.com” didn’t work, I don’t think so I need it too! so just to be clear I mentioned this.