Muh
Forum Replies Created
-
@sterndata Thank you! Much appreciated!
I tried to explain this not the right way to solve an issue!
Asking me to provide login details into a website very sensitive with info! This because a major problem by the plugin,In order to fix this problem that affected anyone using an RTL website as they claim that “The Plus Addons for Elementor Support RTL” which has a lot of conflicts with RTL…
Hopefully they will be able to assist and fix this issue ASAP!`
Regards
:(…
This really sad! I thought can be done! This feature really missing specially for blogs and personal websites etc…Q 1 – Is there a place can do a request for this feature?
Q 2 – IS there a way to send an article or post already posted to the subscribers?Kind Regards
- This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Muh.
Hey!
What is this? the link you sent? Not related to this topic?
I’m asking if “Ultimate Post Kit” support GIF pic’s?
Which means: Ex, If I shared a post with a featured image “GIF” it suppose to appear in any widget from “Ultimate Post Kit” and function as a GIF?
None of the widget support this, Just image without animation!I Hope you understand what I meant?
Regards
Hey!
No, Didn’t support it! The GIF picture doesn’t work, It appears tho! but without the animation/action… Just as a JPEG…etc..
Regards
- This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Muh.
Any update?
All the blog’s layout has a problem with the RTL!
I told you, You can check it by yourself!
just install an RTL WordPress, Hebrew or Arabic,
Add any blog layout! you’ll see!…If I and everyone “clients” using this way you asking me to do! it will be endless requests!!!
- This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Muh.
Hey @ankitposimyth
Thank you for replying!
Why do I need to do all of this? To generate a ticket on ur site and add the site URL!
This is according to the free plugin not the PRO! and The free widget? “Free Blog Builder”
Can’t be done here??If it’s CSS code needed to add, I think I’m able to do it? what code need to be added or adjusted?
Not to mention that the plugin in the description says: Supports RTL!
but it’s really filled with a lot of RTL issues!Regards
Hey @mohammaadfarid
OMG!
Thank you very much! I’ve spent a lot of time trying to figure out what’s the problem.This solved the problem…
All good ๐
waiting for more features with this amazing plugin…Regards
Thx for the update!
May I know when you’ll release the Pro version! or the next major update?Regards
Another thing! Are you able to add a title for the post widgets?
Regards
- This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Muh.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Default Featured Image] weird action on pages!Donโt count on a fast reply always
hhhh I’m not counting anything :),
If youโd like to keep the this out of your functions.php
understand!
All clear for me…
Now another thing came out! After inserting the functions.php and the featured image gone from all the pages, I’ve set one page with a featured image! and the problem came back! the future image appeared before the content.
This is not related to your plugin right?Regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Default Featured Image] weird action on pages!OMG! replying so fast! hhh Thaaaaaank you even if this didn’t work ๐
Well, answering this! there’s no featured image on my pages at all!
just using The SEO Framework and might the Social Image Settings replaced the featured image! or maybe the Theme as you mentioned which I’m using generatepress!
Along with the above, All the pages were built with Elementor!Anyway, I’ve added this code to the functions.php!
WORKED! Awesome… just wanted to know how to avoid this without adding a code etc.Sincerely
Moh.Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [GeneratePress] RTL and LTR IssueWell! it is!
I’ve disabled the elementor…etc
let me explain again,
I want to use ur theme in the Arabic language but without changing the layout from LTR to RTL…
And if I install WPML to translate, the theme will do that! switch to LTR if the lang Arabic or herbrew.
And another example,
If I set the wordpress setting with site language to Arabic, the theme Will switch the layout to RTL! since this theme support and is compatible with RTL.My only question is?
How I keep the theme in LTR layout even if I used elementor or translation plugin, Or even set the WordPress site language Arabic or Hebrew!Regards
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [GeneratePress] RTL and LTR IssuePls advice once u can
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [GeneratePress] RTL and LTR IssueHere are solutions I’ve found, worked but I’m not sure yet if this will implement to the whole them, Pls advice:
Is this a soltuoin? adding this code to the theme CSS:html {
direction:ltr !important;
}
Or
body{
direction: ltr;
}thx