luisbonie
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Remove header and top menuSorry, but how can I remove the menu from the mobile side too? I tried something like this and did not work???;
.home .js .main-nav {
display:none;
}Thx – Cheers…
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How To Link Product Thumbnails To Single Product Page?Will close this… Sir Ben Blanco has made it happen for me… thanks anyway π
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How To Link Product Thumbnails To Custom Post Type?Will close this… Sir Ben Blanco has made it happen for me… thanks anyway π
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Please & Thank You – Image Links Not Working in 3.5Will close this… Sir Ben Blanco has made it happen for me… thanks anyway π
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Please & Thank You – Image Links Not Working in 3.5This is the field that I would like the thumbnail to use “attachments-262-gallery_link_url” but am not sure how to write it in the “wp_get_attachment_url( $attachment->ID )”
am I going about this the right way?
<?php global $post, $woocommerce; ?> <div class="thumbnails"><?php $attachments = get_posts( array( 'post_type' => 'attachment', 'numberposts' => -1, 'post_status' => null, 'post_parent' => $post->ID, 'post__not_in' => array( get_post_thumbnail_id() ), 'post_mime_type'=> 'image', 'orderby' => 'menu_order', 'order' => 'ASC' ) ); if ($attachments) { $loop = 0; $columns = apply_filters( 'woocommerce_product_thumbnails_columns', 3 ); foreach ( $attachments as $key => $attachment ) { if ( get_post_meta( $attachment->ID, '_woocommerce_exclude_image', true ) == 1 ) continue; $classes = array( 'zoom' ); if ( $loop == 0 || $loop % $columns == 0 ) $classes[] = 'first'; if ( ( $loop + 1 ) % $columns == 0 ) $classes[] = 'last'; printf( '<a href="%s" title="%s" rel="thumbnails" class="%s">%s</a>', wp_get_attachment_url( $attachment->ID ), esc_attr( $attachment->post_title ), implode(' ', $classes), wp_get_attachment_image( $attachment->ID, apply_filters( 'single_product_small_thumbnail_size', 'shop_thumbnail' ) ) ); $loop++; } } ?></div>Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How To Link Product Thumbnails To Custom Post Type?This is the field that I would like the thumbnail to use “attachments-262-gallery_link_url” but am not sure how to write it in the “wp_get_attachment_url( $attachment->ID )”
am I going about this the right way?
Excellent… am looking to do something similar, but would like to link the product thumbnails to a single product…
Yes, i had to use the plugin since 3.5 does not allow the links for images anymore π
OK, well that was embarrassing :]
I entered the code within the HTML of the page/post and I retract my statement… lol
One other thing, How do I remove the black boarder around the video? I did resize and when it plays the border is gone, but when it’s loaded it has a side and bottom border?
Any thoughts on this?
Thanks…
First & Foremost, EXCELLENT Plug-In π
Now am using FF 12.0 and I also confirmed the issue in Safari 5.1.7 – The issue is that the control bar is a bit larger than the video. I tried to adjust the size from settings and also using the short codes. This is similar to Ph0sky image.
What can I do to make the control bar equal size to the video?
Thanks In Advance…
fyi, I just tried it in IE 7 and the player worked fine???
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Cannot Connect to databaseIf you have changed your database password you need to also change it in your wp-config file…
/** MySQL database password */
define(‘DB_PASSWORD’, ‘Change It Here’);I hope this is your solution :]