ktriton
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: What are referrals?Thanks!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Take 2 (i.e. fun with tables)Sweet! That was the problem! Thanks a lot, Chadwick!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Take 2 (i.e. fun with tables)Oooh, I see.
I’m going to start fixing it now. Cross your fingers!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Compiling WordPress in a php fileYup–got that taken care of. Now to start making spacer images 🙂
Thank you so very much for your, dissurion. Now that it’s showing up, my major anxiety is gone.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Compiling WordPress in a php fileSweet! It worked! Thank you so much!
Okay, now would you have any idea how to constrain the news.php so that there’s no overflow?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Compiling WordPress in a php fileI see what you’re saying. So copy the template from the wp site and save it as ‘whatever.php’ and then do
<?php
require(“news/wp-blog-header.php”);
include ‘header.php’;
include ‘whatever.php’;
include ‘footer.php’;
?>?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Compiling WordPress in a php fileYup, that’s the path. Okay, so I did that and the top looks like it should, but the blog is still MIA and the bottom portion of the page is …missing altogether.
So it’s…a partial victory 🙂
Any ideas?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Compiling WordPress in a php fileThanks a million! I really appreciate your help (I bet this is so simple for you :P)!
Alright, well here’s the script that I made for the body of my index page:
<?php
include ‘header.php’;
include ‘news/index.php’;
include ‘footer.php’;
?>So, nope I didn’t include that line. Should I put it right above the “include ‘header.php’;” line?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Compiling WordPress in a php fileHey dissurion,
Thanks for the quick reply. For WordPress? I’m using WordPress build 1.2.2. It’s the latest version. I think it’s called “Mingus”
Why, is “Nightly” better for my purpose?