Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Thread Starter KingBeven

    (@kingbeven)

    Hi,

    It works, it seems that @luxurylife was correct my tags were wrong on the mail tab so when I fixed it worked. Thank you for all that gave advice.

    Cheers!

    Thread Starter KingBeven

    (@kingbeven)

    I found a solution for what I want to do, well I will come back and confirm. But I found Custom Sidebars – Dynamic Widget Area Manager here in the plugin section so let’s hope it the one!!!

    Thread Starter KingBeven

    (@kingbeven)

    Hi,

    Yes I do see most of it like I said the subdomain is working fine, but I did see the theme I used is not there and also some plugins are missing.

    Thread Starter KingBeven

    (@kingbeven)

    No I can update wordpress or install any plugin. I am also not able to update plugins or install new ones.

    I have tried from inside WP, manual upload and ftp.

    With ftp I get this:

    CWD /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify
    Response: 550 Can’t change directory to /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify: No such file or directory
    Command: SIZE /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify/Chargeback.php
    Response: 550 Can’t check for file existence
    Command: PASV
    Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (148,163,69,168,137,171)
    Command: STOR /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify/Chargeback.php
    Response: 553 Can’t open that file: No such file or directory
    Error: Critical file transfer error
    Status: Starting upload of C:\Users\Tim\Documents\Software\WordPress\WooCommerce\woocommerce.2.5.2\woocommerce\includes\gateways\simplify-commerce\includes\Simplify\Coupon.php
    Command: CWD /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify
    Response: 550 Can’t change directory to /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify: No such file or directory
    Command: SIZE /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify/Constants.php
    Response: 550 Can’t check for file existence
    Command: PASV
    Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (148,163,69,168,137,124)
    Command: STOR /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify/Constants.php
    Response: 553 Can’t open that file: No such file or directory
    Error: Critical file transfer error
    Status: Starting upload of C:\Users\Tim\Documents\Software\WordPress\WooCommerce\woocommerce.2.5.2\woocommerce\includes\gateways\simplify-commerce\includes\Simplify\Customer.php
    Command: CWD /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify
    Response: 550 Can’t change directory to /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify: No such file or directory
    Command: CWD /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes
    Response: 250 OK. Current directory is /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes
    Command: MKD Simplify
    Response: 550 Can’t create directory: Disk quota exceeded
    Command: MKD /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify
    Response: 550 Can’t create directory: Disk quota exceeded
    Command: CWD /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify
    Response: 550 Can’t change directory to /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify: No such file or directory
    Command: SIZE /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify/Coupon.php
    Response: 550 Can’t check for file existence
    Command: PASV
    Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (148,163,69,168,140,208)
    Command: STOR /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/simplify-commerce/includes/Simplify/Coupon.php
    Response: 553 Can’t open that file: No such file or directory
    Error: Critical file transfer error

    Thread Starter KingBeven

    (@kingbeven)

    neva mind i seem to be a winner after all ….

    thank for reading…

    Thread Starter KingBeven

    (@kingbeven)

    Nevermind, I deleted everything I did and took the easy way out inside cpanel with Softaculous …

    Working fine now !!!

    Toot Toot!!

    KingBeven

    (@kingbeven)

    never mind it is working fine…

    πŸ™‚

    KingBeven

    (@kingbeven)

    Make some space for a beautiful idiot!!

    I created custom links for top navigation for a domain,

    ex: the about us page had this url before /about-us/

    now I changed it to /adam-eve-hair-salon/

    now I get the 404 not found so I installed the plugin use the Custom Redirect and set a 301 redirect to the new url.

    so I am not sure where to find the old url in my server to delete?

    If you could help I would appreciate it please.

    πŸ˜•

    Thread Starter KingBeven

    (@kingbeven)

    Hi,

    I did contact hostgator and waiting for their response, thank you for getting back to me I will look at the link you posted.

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)