jeff35kl
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Can not insert image into cellThanks, Tobias.
Yes, I am using TablePress 1.5.1. I disabled all of my plug-ins and switched to the TwentyFifteen theme and I still have the same problem.
Additional information: When I use the ‘Advanced Editor’ it works fine.
Thank you.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-Table Reloaded] wp-table-reloaded Header in table with csv importI used your first suggestion and modified the csv file which took care of the heading issue. Right now I have a table with more than 1500 items that displays fine on my site. The only issue is editing it, but I can live with the results. ttp://www.avcotraining.com/instructor-resources/mq3-electrical-fundamental
Thanks for you help, Tobias.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-Table Reloaded] wp-table-reloaded Header in table with csv importOne more question, Tobias.
Here is the code for my .htaccess file. Do you know where to paste the fix (php_flag suhosin.simulation On)? Can I paste it anywhere?
# BEGIN WPSuperCache
# END WPSuperCache# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ – [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule># END WordPress
Thank you
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-Table Reloaded] wp-table-reloaded Header in table with csv importThanks alot, Tobias. I’ll research the link.
Greetings from Berlin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-Table Reloaded] wp-table-reloaded Header in table with csv importAdditional info, Tobias. I just tried to add a row to a much smaller table and it worked (I should have tried that before I sent you the last post). Is there a limit on the number of rows I can use?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-Table Reloaded] wp-table-reloaded Header in table with csv importThanks for the quick response, Tobias.
I tried inserting a row but nothing happens. Here is what I did: (1) I checked the box to the left of row 1. (2)I scrolled to the bottom of the table (more than 400 rows)to the ‘Data Manipulation’ box. (3)Next to ‘Selected rows:’ I checked the’Insert Row’ button. The progress indicator works and the page resets to the top of the table, but nothing changes.
Addionally, I tried to ‘uncheck’ the ‘The first row of your table is the table head (HTML tags <thead> and <th>).” box. When I click on ‘Update changes’ the page appears to save, but the check mark reappears.
Any ideas?
Jeff
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: Tubepress – Video thumbnails not loading consistantly in Chrome and SafariHi,
It was the theme I was using that was causing the problem. Switching themes corrected the problem. I am not competent enough to tell you what exactly about the theme was causing the problem.
Sorry to everyone for not posting this sooner. I forgot that I had an open request for help.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Twenty Eleven – How do I create additional sidebars?Sorry for the late feedback.
The first one you mentioned, ‘Widget Logic’ works fine. Thank you for the help.
It worked perfectly, alchymyth. I couldn’t have figured this out myself. Thank you so much for your help. I have an additional question about sidebars, but I will open another string.
Thanks so much for the quick answer, alchymyth. I am relatively new to WordPress and PHP:
1. Do I paste the code you provided in the functions.php in my child theme folder?
Do I put another <php> tag around this code?
Thank you.
Thank you. I have a child theme applied to the site on my localhost.
I just edited the contact-page.php with css and it worked.
Thank you.