helenes13
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Developing with WordPress
In reply to: Border and spaces in submenu – CSS not efficientDear George
You have been very helpful.1/ the “border-shadow” property was the good one. I have added it to the CSS about sub-menu + sub-sub-menu.
2/Height and line-height property work fine once added to the CSS about main-menu (and not sub-menu which I tried before).
3/Now that 2/ is OK, 3/ doesnot need any change.
Thank you so much !
Good LUCK to you ! (hum, check your spelling, this could be misinterpreted).
- This reply was modified 6 years ago by helenes13.
Forum: Developing with WordPress
In reply to: Letter case concern in submenuFANTASTIC ! It works fine !
Thank you all for your precious help !Forum: Developing with WordPress
In reply to: Letter case concern in submenuIt does not work. I think I have placed “cormorant-infant” in the occurrences concerning menu and submenu. But the dropdown menu still shows in “Lato”.
Do you see a solution ?
Forum: Developing with WordPress
In reply to: Letter case concern in submenuAfter several trials, I have replaced several “uppercase” I found on my way and now “capitalize” shows everywhere in my menu.
GREAT ! Thanks !
But one problem remains : in the 2nd and 3rd level of the menu, the font is “Lato”, which I chose for paragraphs. But I would like it in “Cormorant Infant”, like all my titles and links. I have seen in “style.min.css”, in the menu specifications, “font-family:basel-font”. Do I have to replace this with “font-family:cormorant-infant” ?Forum: Developing with WordPress
In reply to: Letter case concern in submenuThank you. Have to go. Will try later and let you know.
Forum: Developing with WordPress
In reply to: Letter case concern in submenuThank you for your help… But it still does not work.
Forum: Developing with WordPress
In reply to: Letter case concern in submenuI have also tried this without success :
.basel-navigation .sub-menu-dropdown, .basel-navigation .sub-sub-menu{ text-transform:capitalize;!important; }And that :
.item-event-hover:hover > .sub-menu-dropdown{ text-transform:capitalize; }Still nothing…
- This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by helenes13.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: CSS ineffectiveFinally, no more bugs seem to appear. Thanks a lot for you help.
Have a nice day.- This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by helenes13.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: CSS ineffectiveYESSSS ! It works ! Congrats !
At the same time, I am on the phone with the hoster because a few things seem wrongForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: CSS ineffectiveThanks for your help. But sorry to say it still does not work…
Under construction : https://hs-artworks.com/It works fine ! Thanks again !
Thank you so much.
Thank you Arno.
Where do I add this code, in the global CSS field of the wole site, in the right upper CSS field in each page, or somewhere else ?Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Troubleshooting in Revolution Slider installationWith the help of the hoster, The file has been destroyed and I could re-install it properly. And, by the way, learned how to reach all my files.
Thank you.- This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by helenes13.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Troubleshooting in Revolution Slider installationOK. I will try. Thanks for your help.