happywriter
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Order receiptsThanks very much for your replies. I solved the mystery. When my email host changed over from Verizon to AOL only the mail from my website was going into spam. Fixed! Do you think it’s advisable to retain the WP SMPT plug-in?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Order receiptsI looked on the WP dashboard and can’t find that. Where would I look to see the email log?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Order receiptsIt didn’t help at all. What’s wrong?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Order receiptsI don’t get emails from any status. I used to get cancelled and completed orders. They aren’t going to spam. I uploaded the smtp plugin and it didn’t help. Any more ideas?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Order receiptsI found email under settings and verified that they are sent to purchasers, but not to me. Not sure what to do. Also, I am getting all my mail to that email address from other websites, so spam isn’t an issue and my spam folder is clean.
The problem isn’t with a plug-in. I never mentioned a plug-in. It’s with WP basic text editor. Ninja wrote back:
I apologize but I think there was a miscommunication in the support forums. Unfortunately this is an issue with WordPress not Ninja Forms, so we aren’t able to troubleshoot WordPress behavior.When I said the page moves, it’s as if I was scrolling up, but I’m not.
Thanks for your reply. In the past I could cut and past within the editing form or sentences from another document. Now I cannot paste even one word without using Control V. Also, to move words around the cursor blocks the line = I took a screen shot, but can’t wee where to upload it here. THe Text view allows me to paste some lines, but it does not have an undo icon if I make a mistake.
I also just discovered that most of the links to my article were erased and just spent an hour redoing them.
I was using the Edge, since I’m having a problem viewing the photos on my WP site in Firefox for the last several months.
I cannot show you about the jumping, but I’d try to reposition a photo and the page would move and it would end up in the wrong paragraph. I added a link and it ended up linking the wrong words. After adding it, the page view would jump back to the first paragraph and I’d lose my place each time.
Also it would help to add an underline tab to the text editor for us who don’t know coding. For some reason on a product page I have if I do any editing in the WYSIWYG mode the buy buttons get erased, but not if I edit in text mode. Don’t know why. I’m using the current 4.4.2, and think problems started then. I can send you a pic of the arrow covering up text when I try to move words, if you tell me how. Thanks.Hate the new text editing form.
1. Cannot even paste one word without using Control V.
2. Cannot move text because the arrow covers words in the line, so you can’t see the correct placement.
3. The page keeps jumping up every time I insert a link or add text, so I lose my place or sometimes end up adding it in the wrong place.It would be nice to have underline and “undo” icons in the “text” version of the form (not only in the “Visual”)
Hope these get fixed soon especially items 2 & 3, which are really annoying!
Unappy writer 🙁Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Editing/changing Paypal accountI just discovered that although the payment went through using the new Paypal account, the purchaser isn’t receiving the product in their email. When I went back to the old Paypal account, it tested correctly and sent me an email with a link to the product. What might be the problem and how to fix it?
Thank you very much.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Editing/changing Paypal accountThank you. It worked! Is there any way to remove the display of my email for the Order Complete page? (THe new PP account was made not using my usual biz email)
Also any directions about where I can edit the Thank You in the “Order Received” page?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: published post not listed on dashboard – no categories availablethank you. In desperation, I logged in all over, and the edit page looked normal with categories, and reposted the blog, and it worked. thanks.