happywriter
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: changing blog post preset paragraph fontsI tried it and it worked great. Thanks for this simple solution!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: changing blog post preset paragraph fontsso it doesn’t affect pages?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: changing blog post preset paragraph fontsIs there anyway to do this only for blog posts?
@sdommer, Did you find a solution? I have the same issue. Google indexing my PDF’s in searchers and pirates pick them up ( or hunt them directly). What code
I saw this thread and curious about your plugin. What’s the name? Does it prevent google from indexing files in my WP content-uploads? I still need them to attach as products in Woocommerce. Would WC still find them?
thanks.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Upload My File] UMF with AWS Bucket S3Hi Bart,
If files are stored on S3 can they be sold with Woocommerce; e.g. will Woocommerce generate a link sent to buyers to download a file from Amazon S3?Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Bullet points not displayingNumbers show but not bullet lists. ALso bullets show when I enter “Reader View” in my browser (Firefox)
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Bullet points not displayingMy bullets showed, then didn’t suddenly (also numbered lines) after recent update, they disappeared! Tags show in text editor: See:
- Clearly identifying it;
- Building a support system; and
- Learning how to strengthen and protect yourself.
How can I fix this, please? This and other blogs looks a mess: https://www.whatiscodependency.com/what-is-narcissistic-abuse/
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Bullet points aren't showing?My bullets showed, then didn’t suddenly (also numbered lines). Hired a developer and paid to fix it. Now after recent update, they disappeared again! Tags show in text editor: See:
- Clearly identifying it;
- Building a support system; and
- Learning how to strengthen and protect yourself.
Don’t want to pay again every time I update. How can I fix this, please? The blog looks a mess. https://www.whatiscodependency.com/what-is-narcissistic-abuse/ – among many like it.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: Bullet points not showing upI have the same problem since recent WP update. All the numbers and bullets are removed from old and new blogs. Looks fine in the WYSIWYG and text editor, but not in the preview of published page. They appeared prior to the update. I’m using an older theme, but updating it would crash my website. How can I fix this – please……….????
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Double Opt-In for Download] Very neat. Very easy to useHi Andy,
I spent tons of time customizing your plugin with fonts, colors, size, and imagery. Will the new update, I’d like to install, risk corrupting or changing any of the settings and customization I’ve already made? Thanks for the great plug-in.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] link to external products in order emailI did. I made a purchase, and it didn’t show up without refreshing the page
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] link to external products in order emailUnique to each product. I see under advanced on the product page where to add a note, but it didn’t show up when tested – only sometimes if the buyer (me) refreshed the purchase confimation page, but not in the email that was generated.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] link to external products in order emailYes, but that’s the issue. How do I create a unique purchase note. I tried to add notes on advanced settings on product page, but it didn’t show up in the order receipt when tested – only sometimes if the page was refreshed, but not in the email sent out to the buyer.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] link to external products in order emailThank you Claudio. I’m concerned that it will go to all purchasers of all products. How can I make the note specific to only one product, and can I just load a photo for the product, since it will be on Youtube?