gatta2
Forum Replies Created
-
It’s solved by adding ‘tags_post_id’ => ‘0’ to $groups array. Thanks.
Is it possible to use similar php as above but set groups_post_id=0? I’d like to output the tags under a unordered list? Also I’d like to not show any group name if there’s no tags under it associated to the current post.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-Polls] shortcode of the latest poll's resultSorry I’m asking for the latest results with the bar chart. [poll] only shows the latest poll.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [XPoster - Share to Bluesky and Mastodon] automatic tweet url not shortenedFYI url shortening works properly if I publish a new post instead of updating an old post.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [XPoster - Share to Bluesky and Mastodon] automatic tweet url not shortenedI tested http://yourinstall.com/yourls-api.php?signature=api_signature&url=http://www.yourdomain.com&action=shorturl and it works. It returned the XML and the shortened url is created in YOURLS.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [XPoster - Share to Bluesky and Mastodon] automatic tweet url not shortenedIt’s a blank page.
Actually the YOURS is a local install but when I configure it as local in WP to Twitter setting page, it said “Incorrect DB config, or could not connect to DB”
I’m sure the MySQL setting is correct in the YOURLS config.php file.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [jQuery UI Widgets] jQuery EffectThanks a lot!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [jQuery UI Widgets] jQuery EffectWhat I meant is if I’m using the tabs function already, can I add the slide effect? What’ll the code be like?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MC4WP: Mailchimp User Sync] Will unsubscribed users be autosubscribed again?Hi, is it possible to have this action mailchimp_sync_webhook_unsubscribe only but disallow syncing other profile fields from Mailchimp to wordpress?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MC4WP: Mailchimp User Sync] syncing register dateSolved, date has to be in Y-m-d format.
$data[‘MMERGE19’] = date(“Y-m-d”, strtotime( $registered ));
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MC4WP: Mailchimp User Sync] syncing register dateFYI I’m trying to sync to a date field in Mailchimp with format DD/MM/YYYY.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MC4WP: Mailchimp User Sync] 2 wordpress sites sharing the same users tablePerhaps I can set up a cron job to the following command?
wp mailchimp-sync sync-all
Then it should be able to sync all users to the Mailchimp list, correct?
Thanks for answering.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MC4WP: Mailchimp User Sync] Is it possible to select groups?Is it possible to sync user profile field to a group in Mailchimp? We’d like to let people choose different mailing list in the sign up form.
Paid Memberships Pro can be downloaded from https://wordpress.org/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/
If you can take a look, it’ll be great. We’d also like to know how to sync other Paid Memberships Pro specific fields:
join date
start date
membership level
expiry date
billing first name
billing last name
billing address
billing country
billing phoneHi, I did add the custom code to my theme’s functions.php file:
add_filter( ‘mailchimp_sync_user_data’, function( $data, $user ) {
$data[‘MMERGE3’] = $user->title;
$data[‘MMERGE4’] = $user->department;
$data[‘MMERGE5’] = $user->company;
$data[‘MMERGE6’] = $user->country;
$data[‘MMERGE7’] = $user->telephone;
$data[‘MMERGE13’] = $user->address;
$data[‘MMERGE9’] = $user->personalemail;
$data[‘MMERGE10’] = $user->worksatprivatebank;
$data[‘MMERGE11’] = $user->professionalinvestor;
return $data;
}, 10, 2 );But they are being ignored when people signed up using Paid Membership Pro sign up page. I also found that even First Name and Last Name fields are not being synced to MailChimp.
On the other hand, if I create an user manually, all fields are synced to Mailchimp correctly.
Thank you.