gatta2
Forum Replies Created
-
@touchnova may I ask which plugin you switch to?
I’ve the same error too. Also in sandbox mode the credit card fields in the checkout page isn’t enabled. There’s no way to put in credit card numbers.
Also I found when sandbox is connected, the credit card fields in the checkout page isn’t enabled. There’s no way to put in credit card numbers.
I’m also having the same problem. Sandbox used to work before upgrading WordPress. Now both credit card and paypal have the “Error: PayPal Powered by Braintree did not supply a payment nonce. Please try again later or use another means of payment” error.
May I ask if SoapClient needs to be enabled?
It’s the NextGEN Gallery plugin. The problem is fixed after updating to the latest version.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: All paragraphs disappeared since 4.7It’s the NextGEN Gallery plugin. The problem is fixed after updating to the latest version.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: All paragraphs disappeared since 4.7@charlp can you list all your activated plugins so that I can compare with mine? Thanks.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: All paragraphs disappeared since 4.7It happens to our site too. We need to manually add <p> </p> & <br /> in the text editor or there will be no paragraphs. Before 4.7 it used to be added automatically.
I found out it’s because the wp_options table doesn’t have a value for option_name “wc_paypal_braintree_environment”. I added it and set its option_value as production and it doesn’t show sandbox in checkout anymore.
May I ask if there should be a value for wc_paypal_braintree_merchant_id in wp_options table? The plugin has failed to save a value for both wc_paypal_braintree_environment & wc_paypal_braintree_merchant_id, while wc_paypal_braintree_merchant_access_token is saved in wp_otions.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Woocommerce stuck in sandbox modeI’ve the same problem. I’m using the WooCommerce PayPal Powered by Braintree Gateway.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Instant Articles for WP] instant articles for custom post typeCan I remove the default ‘post’ post type? We’d only want to enable instant articles in a custom post type.
On the other hand, if we make these mailchimp groups into custom profile field, is it possible to sync them to mailchimp using $data[‘GROUPINGS’]?
Another question is, is it possible for MailChimp User Sync to ignore the groups that a user have already selected in Mailchimp? Right now it’s overwriting everything.
Thanks for your answer. Do you mean exporting the options from the MySQL database manually? Does it mean I need to create or import the concerning tags beforehand?
Please note that tags_post_id’ => ‘0’ doesn’t work for custom post type. It will output all tags.