fersamp
Forum Replies Created
-
EM 5.6.2, WPML Multilingual CMS 3.3.5, WPML String Translation 2.3.5, WPML Translation Management 2.1.4, WORDPRESS 4.4
caimin_nwl, custom coding help is right what I need π
Yes, redirect the search result in the same container where shortcode is invoke. In particular I’m using tab container of Visual Composer to do that.
OK thanks gelo_nwl, in bookingbutton.php there is this line:
$button_text = get_option(‘dbem_booking_button_msg_book’);
The variable $button_text is used in an echo to print the text to make a prenotation: it’s possible to change it to print whatever string.
One simple question: I suppose the function “get_option(‘dbem_booking_button_msg_book’)” gets a string from one file…where I can find that file? I often find get_option() in other files, but I don’t understand where to define dbem_booking_button_msg_book variable…There is a way to search a variable in all wordpress file? I’m using eclipse and ftp connection…but crtl+H doesn’t work to find a word in alla files π
Thank you very much to everyone π
I found this code:
<?php $myDate = get_post_meta($post->ID, "My date", true); $shortcode_date = '[events_list scope="' . $myDate . '" limit=10 pagination=1 ][/events_list]'; if($shortcode_date) echo do_shortcode( $shortcode_date ); ?>In event page there is an advanced search filter that permit to choose a date from datepicker: so, I need to choose a date from a text with id “My date” and then I have to invoke this code, so the date is passed to shortcode and it will show a list of filtered events for that date, correct? some help to do it?
okok, sorry my error…there was a limitation with the date….the prenotation was closed to a past date…ok now I see a link to make a prenotation…
One last question: I’m not very good at css, what about some layout changing?
I mean, for example change dimension of image ( #_EVENTIMAGE ) or insert a button instead a link for prenotation?
I tried to enlarge the image using #_EVENTIMAGE{300,300}, but I would like that image is dock filled to table cell…
How is possible change the link button to an image ( or at least changing text )
yes…I created an event and checked this option…
here my default event list format:
<tr> <td class="myImageTable"> #_EVENTIMAGE{300,300} </td> <td> <b>#_EVENTLINK</b> <br/> #_EVENTDATES, #_EVENTTIMES, #_LOCATIONADDRESS, #_LOCATIONNAME, #_BOOKINGBUTTON </td> </tr>but the button doesn’t appear π
ok, in this way I can edit files in security. Then?
How can I put the part of code to show only text date filter and events list filtered in Visual Composer block text ?I am a begginner with worpdress π
What do you mean with “This button will only display if there is one ticket”?
I add a ticket to my event, with price and other information, but the button doesn’t appear in my list…I added #_BOOKINGBUTTON in the format event …What am I doing wrong?I only paste this in my functions.php. The scope appears in backend but it seems not working…How can I filter only by one single date? How is it the correct steps to implement filters? I read the tutorial but I didn’t understand which files I have to change
and this is obvious…Some help to do it?
I think this is possible because it’s already implemented in the Events Page: in that page you can use “Advanced research” to filter events list for location and interval date…I only need to filter for one single day…
Where is the code that implements the filters in the Events Page?
I think that I can use that implementation in the home page too…
I don’t know how to implements Events Manager filters, I’m new in using wordpress
No, for this the user can simply click on the event in the list… It’s possible for a logged users to click on an link near single event in the list and automatically will join to the event? Like facebook button “I will partecipate” for an event
I mean filtered events list by a date choosen from a datepicker: the user click on a text and then choose a date, for example 4/12/2015.
Then cliccking a button or directly, it displayed an events list of all events of 4/12/2015.
Until now, I wrote this:
<title>jQuery UI Datepicker - Default functionality</title> <link rel="stylesheet" href="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.4/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.css"> <script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.2.js"></script> <script src="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.4/jquery-ui.js"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/demos/style.css"> <script> $(function(){ // Datepicker $('#datepicker').datepicker({ dateFormat: 'dd-mm-yy', inline: true, minDate: new Date(2010, 1 - 1, 1), maxDate:new Date(2016, 12 - 1, 31), altField: '#datepicker_value', onSelect: function(){ var day1 = $("#datepicker").datepicker('getDate').getDate(); var month1 = $("#datepicker").datepicker('getDate').getMonth() + 1; var year1 = $("#datepicker").datepicker('getDate').getFullYear(); var fullDate = day1 + "/" + month1 + "/" + year1; var str_output = fullDate; $('#data').text(str_output); } }); }); </script> <p>Date: <input type="text" id="datepicker"></p> <p id="data">Data Selezionata: <script>datepicker_value</script></p>But, how can I use the date choosen like a variable to filter a list? I read about filters, but for a single day passed in the function as a text or in other way…I don’t know how to do