fersamp
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi,
I changed events-manager.js to change start zoom and disable mousewheel.Now maps in single event disappared (or it is never worked)…
I changed only em_maps_load_locations function, that creates Global Maps events.Here my custom events-manager.js
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4ayUYMXlE3qRmJQT2Z6aXBNWE0Hi,
I deactivated all plugins but space is still there.
I changed my theme to fifteen, space survives πhttps://www.dayroma.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/space.png
uff…I don’t know how to remove it.
Thank you very much caimin_nwl.
One last question: Can I add custom code to .js in the same way I do whit .php?Do I have to clone events-manager.js file, change it and add to:
/wp-content/themes/mytheme-child/plugins/events-manager/includes/js/events-manager.js
??
One last question:
I would like to implement it manually, where I can insert code that publish to facebook?I mean, in which file Events Manager publishes on DB?
I can try to intercept events info when EM save them, so I coult send information to facebook to create eventsHi caimin_nwl,
thank you for help, but what is the file-s where EM uses Google Maps API?
I tried to find it but without success…Thank you,
how can I remove pre tag?Are you sure that pre tag can change a table layout?
I asked to my theme support but I don’t know if is a theme problem,
Thank you anywaythank you my friend,
but I don’t know how to delete pre tag.
I put this code in Events Manager->Settings->Format:<table class="myTableEvents"> <thead> <tr> <th width="20%"></th> <th width="80%"></th> </tr> </thead> <tbody>and
<tr><div id="event_container"> <td> #_EVENTIMAGE{300,300} </td> <td> <div id="event_title">#_EVENTLINK</div> <div id="event_info"> #_EVENTDATES, #_EVENTTIMES, #_LOCATIONADDRESS, #_LOCATIONNAME </div> <div id="booking_button">#_BOOKINGBUTTON </div> <div id="list_attendees">#_ATTENDEESLIST</div> </td> </div></tr>I don’t know why
/pre/ tag is inserted…
Here myTableEvents class css:
.myTableEvents { margin:0px;padding:0px; width:100%; box-shadow: 10px 10px 5px #777777; border:1px solid #cccccc; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-radius-topright:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:0px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px; border-top-left-radius:0px; }.myTableEvents table{ border-collapse: collapse; border-spacing: 0; width:100%; height:100%; margin:0px;padding:0px; }.myTableEvents tr:last-child td:last-child { -moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; } .myTableEvents table tr:first-child td:first-child { -moz-border-radius-topleft:0px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px; border-top-left-radius:0px; } .myTableEvents table tr:first-child td:last-child { -moz-border-radius-topright:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; } .myTableEvents tr:last-child td:first-child{ -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; } .myTableEvents tr:hover td{ } .myTableEvents tr:nth-child(odd){ background-color:#f2f2f2; } .myTableEvents tr:nth-child(even) { background-color:#ffffff; } .myTableEvents td{ border:1px solid #cccccc; border-width:0px 1px 1px 0px; text-align:left; font-size:15px; font-family:Arial; color:#666666; } .myTableEvents tr:last-child td{ border-width:0px 1px 0px 0px; } .myTableEvents tr td:last-child{ border-width:0px 0px 1px 0px; } .myTableEvents tr:last-child td:last-child{ border-width:0px 0px 0px 0px; } /* .myTableEvents tr:hover td{ background:-o-linear-gradient(bottom, #ff3333 5%, #ff3333 100%); background:-webkit-gradient( linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0.05, #ff3333), color-stop(1, #ff3333) ); background:-moz-linear-gradient( center top, #ff3333 5%, #ff3333 100% ); filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr="#ff3333", endColorstr="#ff3333"); background: -o-linear-gradient(top,#ff3333,#ff3333); background-color:#ffe5e5; }*/ .myTableEvents tr:first-child td:first-child{ border-width:0px 0px 1px 0px; } .myTableEvents tr:first-child td:last-child{ border-width:0px 0px 1px 1px; }There also are problems with image resize π
I don’t remember π I did it a lot of time ago.
I changed in the first tab the shortcode with
[events_list scope=”today”][/events_list]:
Now the white rettangle is disappeared, but css is broken.
Do you have some code to change css fast to have a simple compact event list layout?
Here my situation: http://www.dayroma.it
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP REST API (WP API)] Add code to REST API safelyYes, I saw it, but where I have to put that code?
I mean, in what file?
I have to create another folder and create newe php files?I have fear about plugin updating…
OH sorry :-),
this is the link http://screenshot.net/grrrbrgVery kind as usual, how can I buy you a beer? π
I really thank you for your time spent for me.
As soon as I can fix my code problem, I’ll be happy to write you, either here or directly by email if you want, you are very nice, see you πOMG It works, really really thanks π
This code works for me:
http://www.dayroma.it/wp-json/wp/v2/event
Now that we are JSON Friend, I’d like to ask you: can you help to add new routes to REST API?
I tried to follow the guide, but it doesn’t work this:
function my_awesome_func( $data ) { $posts = get_posts( array( 'author' => $data['id'], ) ); if ( empty( $posts ) ) { return null; } return $posts[0]->post_title; } <?php add_action( 'rest_api_init', function () { register_rest_route( 'wp-json/wp/v2/', '/author/(?P<id>\d+)', array( 'methods' => 'GET', 'callback' => 'my_awesome_func', ) ); } );I put this code to functions.php in my child theme, Is it wrong?
I would like to get events filtered by date (today, tomorrow, or other), can you help me to understand the way?
YOU ARE SO KIND π
hi robswaimea,
I have no words to explain how you are kind for all these answer: really, really, really thanks πI did all you explain:
1) install plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/rest-api/ and add lines
‘show_in_rest’ => true in em-posts.php..this retrive me a JSON “https://www.MYSITE.it/wp-json/wp/v2/posts” but “https://www.MYSITE.it/wp-json/wp/v2/event” not.
I have this message: {“code”:”rest_no_route”,”message”:”Nessun percorso fornisce una corrispondenza tra l’URL e le modalitΓ di richiesta”,”data”:{“status”:404}}
There’s no correspondence between url and modality request.What could be the problem? thank you again π
Front end, I have problem translation: I’m using Italian language as main language, but I don’t wanto to translate every string in English. How can I use WPML and Events Manager (ITA-ENG) together?