Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Thread Starter fersamp

    (@fersamp)

    Hi caimin_nwl,
    thank you for help.

    I explain better the situation:
    I have 3 tabs in my home page
    1) Today events
    2) Tomorrow events
    3) Choose one day to filter events

    For the 1st and 2nd I used:
    [custom_events]today[/custom_events] and [custom_events]tomorrow[/custom_events] that invoke my custom function

    function display_custom_events( $attr, $content = null ) {
    ob_start();
    echo do_shortcode('[events_list scope="' . $content. '" limit=3 pagination=1 ajax=1][/events_list]');
    return ob_get_clean();
    }
    add_shortcode('custom_events', 'display_custom_events');

    For the 3rd tab I use custom search because this is the only way I found to filter events by date in a tab page:
    [custom_search][/custom_search] that invokes

    function display_custom_search( $attr, $content = null ) {
    
    	$search_args = em_get_search_form_defaults();
    	em_locate_template('templates/events-search.php', true, array('args'=>$search_args));
    
    	$args['limit'] = !empty($args['limit']) ? $args['limit'] : get_option('dbem_events_default_limit');
    						if( !empty($args['ajax']) ){ echo '<div class="em-search-ajax">'; } //AJAX wrapper open
    						if( get_option('dbem_event_list_groupby') ){
    							em_locate_template('templates/events-list-grouped.php', true, array('args'=>$args));
    						}else{
    							em_locate_template('templates/events-list.php', true, array('args'=>$args));
    						}
    						if( !empty($args['ajax']) ) echo "</div>"; //AJAX wrapper close
    
        /*return '<a href="http://twitter.com/filipstefansson" class="twitter-button">' . $content . '</a>';*/
    }
    add_shortcode('custom_search', 'display_custom_search');

    For italian it works today events and tomorrow filter.
    Custom filter has been working for a long time, but now not (I suppose is something about ajax=1, but I need it to show results for tab 1 and 2 in the same page, to avoid redirect to events page)…

    Every filter doesn’t work in the other languages in any case πŸ™

    Hi, I’m using this code in my function.php file, do you think that problem is the invocation?

    I would like to create some event dinamically passing variables through a function, for example start date, end date and title like this:

    $EM_Event = new EM_Event();
    $EM_Event->event_name = $evt_name;
    $EM_Event->event_start_date = $evt_start_d;
    $EM_Event->event_start_time = $evt_start_t;
    $EM_Event->event_end_date = $evt_end_d;
    $EM_Event->event_end_time = $evt_end_t;
    $EM_Event->save();

    If I get some data like title, start and end date, how can I create manually events? That code doesn’t work form me

    Thread Starter fersamp

    (@fersamp)

    Hi Ali,
    sorry but I’m not good with these things.

    I don’t understand one thing:

    If I get an avatar url from a registered user with facebook, the path is with https://

    For example
    https://www.dayroma.it/api/user/get_avatar/?user_id=1&type=full

    {"status":"ok","avatar":"https:\/\/graph.facebook.com\/10208671599336771\/picture?width=580&height=580"}
    and after extracted the json I have https://graph.facebook.com/10208671599336771/picture?width=580&height=580

    Instead with https://www.dayroma.it/api/user/get_avatar/?user_id=25&type=full
    I have
    {"status":"ok","avatar":"\/\/www.gravatar.com\/avatar\/7262c3fd8da0cf5939e15239dd1369af?s=150&r=g&d=mm"}

    That is //www.gravatar.com/avatar/7262c3fd8da0cf5939e15239dd1369af?s=150&r=g&d=mm
    This second link is not valid a prior…
    I would like the same kind of result independently from the user

    Thread Starter fersamp

    (@fersamp)

    Thank you for help.

    And, why I’m retrieving this JSON?

    {"status":"ok","avatar":"\/\/www.gravatar.com\/avatar\/7262c3fd8da0cf5939e15239dd1369af?s=150&r=g&d=mm"}

    from http://www.dayroma.it/api/user/get_avatar/?user_id=25&type=full

    In this JSON the url image is
    //www.gravatar.com/avatar/7262c3fd8da0cf5939e15239dd1369af?s=150&r=g&d=mm

    How can avoid // at the path beginning?

    Thank you

    Thread Starter fersamp

    (@fersamp)

    Hi @ali Qureshi, thank you for help.

    Since you’re very kind I would like to ask you one other thing about the JSON API user .

    When I add a user on my wordpress site and try to get his profile picture I get a link with two initial slash.
    You can see it here:

    http://www.dayroma.it/api/user/get_avatar/?user_id=25&type=full

    I could solve it using parse string manually, but I’d like to understand why and how to change default profile image size(best would be full sized).

    Thank you again

    πŸ™‚ you’re welcome

    Thread Starter fersamp

    (@fersamp)

    -_- sorry but in this post you helped about.
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/building-an-events-object?replies=20

    What is support-policy problem there about creating an event through code?

    I only need to add an event through php…

    Thread Starter fersamp

    (@fersamp)

    Ciao @cristian, come hai fatto a capire che sono italiano? πŸ™‚

    Per colorare la tabella degli eventi basta inserire una classe CSS nelle impostazioni di EM: vai su Eventi->Impostazioni->Formato->Eventi e in Formattazione predefinita dell’intestazione della lista degli eventi inserisci la tua classe custom css:

    <table class="myTableEvents" >
        <thead>
            <tr>
    		<th width="20%"></th>
    		<th width="80%"></th>
    	</tr>
       	</thead>
        <tbody>

    Nel mio caso ho aggiunto un file css nel Child del tema:

    .myTableEvents {
    	margin:0px;padding:0px;
    	width:100%;
    	box-shadow: 10px 10px 5px #777777;
    	border:1px solid #cccccc;
    
    	-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;
    	-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;
    	border-bottom-left-radius:0px;
    
    	-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;
    	-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;
    	border-bottom-right-radius:0px;
    
    	-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;
    	-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;
    	border-top-right-radius:0px;
    
    	-moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;
    	-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;
    	border-top-left-radius:0px;
    }.myTableEvents table{
        border-collapse: collapse;
            border-spacing: 0;
    	width:100%;
    	height:100%;
    	margin:0px;padding:0px;
    }.myTableEvents tr:last-child td:last-child {
    	-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;
    	-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;
    	border-bottom-right-radius:0px;
    }
    .myTableEvents table tr:first-child td:first-child {
    	-moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;
    	-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;
    	border-top-left-radius:0px;
    }
    .myTableEvents table tr:first-child td:last-child {
    	-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;
    	-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;
    	border-top-right-radius:0px;
    }
    .myTableEvents tr:last-child td:first-child{
    	-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;
    	-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;
    	border-bottom-left-radius:0px;
    }
    
    .myTableEvents tr:hover td{
    
    }
    .myTableEvents tr:nth-child(odd){ background-color:#f2f2f2; }
    .myTableEvents tr:nth-child(even)    { background-color:#ffffff; }
    .myTableEvents td{
    
    	border:1px solid #cccccc;
    	border-width:0px 1px 1px 0px;
    	text-align:left;
    	font-size:15px;
    	font-family:Arial;
    	color:#666666;
    
    }
    .myTableEvents tr:last-child td{
    	border-width:0px 1px 0px 0px;
    }
    .myTableEvents tr td:last-child{
    	border-width:0px 0px 1px 0px;
    }
    .myTableEvents tr:last-child td:last-child{
    	border-width:0px 0px 0px 0px;
    }
    
    .myTableEvents td:first-child{
    	text-align: center;
    }
    
    /*
    .myTableEvents tr:hover td{
    	background:-o-linear-gradient(bottom, #ff3333 5%, #ff3333 100%);	background:-webkit-gradient( linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0.05, #ff3333), color-stop(1, #ff3333) );
    	background:-moz-linear-gradient( center top, #ff3333 5%, #ff3333 100% );
    	filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr="#ff3333", endColorstr="#ff3333");	background: -o-linear-gradient(top,#ff3333,#ff3333);
    
    	background-color:#ffe5e5;
    }*/
    
    .myTableEvents tr:first-child td:first-child{
    	border-width:0px 0px 1px 0px;
    }
    .myTableEvents tr:first-child td:last-child{
    	border-width:0px 0px 1px 1px;
    }

    in particolare puoi impostare colori alternati grazie a

    .myTableEvents tr:nth-child(odd){ background-color:#f2f2f2; }
    .myTableEvents tr:nth-child(even)    { background-color:#ffffff; }

    dove indichi i colori alternati (grigio e bianco nel mio caso).

    πŸ˜‰

    Thread Starter fersamp

    (@fersamp)

    Thank you for help.

    One last thing: How can I manually add an event to EM?

    I found this link, https://wordpress.org/support/topic/building-an-events-object but it doesn’t work.

    $EM_Event = new EM_Event();
    
    // -- $e is facebook event --
    
    $EM_Event->event_name = wp_strip_all_tags($e->name);
    
    $startDateFb = $e->start_time;
    $endDateFb = $e->end_time;
    
    $dtStart = new DateTime($startDateFb, new DateTimeZone('PST'));
    $dtStart->setTimezone(new DateTimeZone('CET'));
    $EM_Event->event_start_date = $dtStart->format('Y-m-d');
    $EM_Event->event_start_time = $dtStart->format('H:i');
    
    $dtEnd = new DateTime($endDateFb, new DateTimeZone('PST'));
    $dtEnd->setTimezone(new DateTimeZone('CET'));
    $EM_Event->event_end_date = $dtEnd->format('Y-m-d');
    $EM_Event->event_end_time = $dtEnd->format('H:i');
    
    $EM_Event->save();
    Thread Starter fersamp

    (@fersamp)

    Thank you angelo_nwl, I resolved πŸ™‚

    Thread Starter fersamp

    (@fersamp)

    Hi everyone,
    after hours spent the solution was very simple ahahah

    Pre tag was added automatically by text editor: even if I wrote
    “[custom_events]tomorrow[/custom_events]” wordpress editor adds automatically pre tag and I dind’t saw it. (you can see it only in block text changing visual to text view )

    Remove auto-add pre tag solved the problem.

    πŸ™‚ I’m very happy

    Thread Starter fersamp

    (@fersamp)

    My site is http://www.dayroma.it and when I publish an event it doesn’t appear nothing above the publish button.

    I followed this guide:
    – Go to Settings β†’ Sharing in your dashboard;
    – Click on β€œConnect” next to the Social Network you want to connect to;
    – Log in to that Social Network site and authorize the connection.

    I would like to publish events-posts on my facebook page…
    The best it would be to publish directly a facebook event, but I suppose is very difficult to do πŸ™

    What can I do to solve publication problem?

    Hi javasworks,
    I did something similar some months ago implementing this php code:

    <?php
    /* @var $EM_Event EM_Event */
    $people = array();
    $EM_Bookings = $EM_Event->get_bookings();
    if( count($EM_Bookings->bookings) > 0 ){
            ?>
            <ul class="event-attendees">
            <?php
            $guest_bookings = get_option('dbem_bookings_registration_disable');
            $guest_booking_user = get_option('dbem_bookings_registration_user');
            foreach( $EM_Bookings as $EM_Booking){
                    if($EM_Booking->booking_status == 1 && !in_array($EM_Booking->get_person()->ID, $people) ){
                            $people[] = $EM_Booking->get_person()->ID;
                            /*echo '<li>'.bp_core_get_userlink($EM_Booking->get_person()->ID)." ". get_avatar($EM_Booking->get_person()->ID, 50).'</li>';*/
    
                            $user_id = $EM_Booking->get_person()->ID;
                            echo '<a href="'. bp_core_get_user_domain( $user_id ).'profile">';
                            echo get_avatar($EM_Booking->get_person()->ID, 50);
                            echo '</a>';
    
                    }elseif($EM_Booking->booking_status == 1 && $guest_bookings && $EM_Booking->get_person()->ID == $guest_booking_user ){
                            /*echo '<li>'.bp_core_get_userlink($EM_Booking->get_person()->ID).'</li>';*/
    
                            $user_id = $EM_Booking->get_person()->ID;
                            echo '<a href="'. bp_core_get_user_domain( $user_id ).'profile">';
                            echo get_avatar($EM_Booking->get_person()->ID, 50);
                            echo '</a>';
                    }
            }
            ?>
            </ul>
            <?php
    }

    Create an empty file called attendeeslist.php in yourchildtheme//plugins/events-manager/placeholders and put that code,
    it would be work πŸ˜‰
    this should display clickable attendee image linked to buddy profile

    Thread Starter fersamp

    (@fersamp)

    Thank you caimin_nwl,
    I found this guide that could help who would like to implement Facebook Integration in EM. (Adding Event in wordpress will add an event to a facebook page too)

    https://hasin.me/2011/09/29/working-with-facebook-events-using-graph-api-part-1/

    Now I have to add a filter to em_event_save function…
    Suggestions are really appreciated.

    I don’t know where to start with my knowledge πŸ™‚ EM has very difficult code

    Thread Starter fersamp

    (@fersamp)

    Hi caimin_nwl,
    I set 15th theme and deactivate all plugins, except EM.

    Here my home page http://www.dayroma.it/

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)