Ervael
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: White page when want add a post or a page and can’t add mediaHi,
Thanks for quick reply. I’ve tried to reinstall manually and i’ve followed the link. However, before to re-activate extensions, i’ve clicked to add a post and i’ve still got the white page.
Thanks for your answer, i’ll check all that and come back to you if there is a problem π
I’ve followed the issue on GitHub. I think i’ll take this week-end the beta version until the new release.
Thanks for you quick working and reaction on this issue π
I’ve got the same issue for four days. I’ve checked, there isn’t compatibility problem with another plugin and i’ve disabled and re-actived all one by one to find the one which is the issue. It’s definitly Yaost the problem.
I hope Yoast team will be find a solution because i’ve had to disable the extension for the moment. I’ve got a website with more than 500 pages. I’m afraid for my SEO to have all my settings disabled ^^’
I’ve got the same problem for 4 dqys. My website is very slow. I’ve seen in my hosting account i’ve had very long sql request timing and ajax call fails in logs.
To find the extension which is the problem i’ve disabled them one and one. When i active Yoast the website is slow instantly. I use it for the launch of the website and for a long time with others extensions and there were no problem. So it’s not a compatibility problem.
I hope you’ll find quickly a solution. Use another plugin will be disastrous for me because my website has got more than 500 pages) :/
Finally it’s what i supposed, if we disable the http API the plugin don’t verify internal and external links. So the problem isn’t solved.
Ok that’s seems nice, i’m going to test, thanks you π
Thanks Josh for this tips. But there is a problem with this solution. I think that if you disable this API, the plugin won’t check external http links you can have in some articles or pages :/
I have done yesterday an http to https migration on my website and i have the same problem.
I have the same details than hheckner and i’ll add this he hasn’t given :
Journal: error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol [Error #35]
- This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Ervael. Reason: add journal detail error
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress Share Buttons Plugin β AddThis] Sharings button hide in postsThat works thanks for your fast helping ^^
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress Share Buttons Plugin β AddThis] Sharings button hide in postsSorry i had technicals problems but it’s good, you could go on links i have done.
Just maybe you’ll have to clear your cache π