docrocks
Forum Replies Created
-
Thanks also from a new WordPress user who found this answer to the same question in the forum.
Does this plug-in generate an email to both the buyer and seller?
Thanks- This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by docrocks.
Anyone? Bueller? Would really appreciate some help.
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: Real estate WP site?Thought it looked strange to promote another product. Thanks for keeping watch.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Save and reinstall WPThanks – looks like the host helpdesk was on the right track.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Comments emailIssue not solved. I received another email which should have gone to the site owner listed in the Settings and User Profile. Is there another place I am overlooking? Can I find this setting in the data base (phpAdmin) and correct it?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Comments emailYikes – overlooked the setting in my Profile was incorrect. Wrong address although address in Settings is correct. Issue solved.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Equal height columns as a core option in WordPressI stand well informed! Love working with WP and the forums. There is so much to learn.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Equal height columns as a core option in WordPressThanks esmi. I take it that it would not be possible to make this available in the core?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: WP e-commerce – how to get products onto WP pageThanks very much Kevin – knew it must be something I overlooked. I didn’t see this in the plugin documentation – I’ll have another look.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Widget css for twentyten – centering and paddingAfter several hours of hacking I got it. A painful learning experience to solve a simple problem.
widget-area li
widget-titleare 2 styles that needed padding.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Widget css for twentyten – centering and paddingCan anyone help me with this?
Thanks
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: child theme pathAfter getting the path fixed for the child theme, I was able to change the sidebar widget area background color. I tried the suggestions on column height but they haven’t worked. Althought it would be nice to be able to do this without hacking the core code, I expect the sidebar to have several widgets so it may not be visually distracting.
My goal is to make the layout look like this design. How can I layer the #content and #primary and #widget-area to achieve this?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Content styling for twentyten themeThanks esmi – working on the child theme now and will repost when its ready.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: TwentyTen 1.2 headerThanks for responding so quickly. NOT working on the right style sheet. I was looking at a different theme folder – Duh!