Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Thread Starter customfit

    (@customfit)

    Someone fixed it with the following code:

    “publisher”: {
    “@type”: “Organization”,
    “name”: “insert your name”,
    “logo”: {
    “@type”: “ImageObject”,
    “url”: “insert your logo url”,
    “width”: 320,
    “height”: 60
    }

    I am just not sure where it should go.
    Thank you
    Andrea

    Thread Starter customfit

    (@customfit)

    Thank you Aaron for replying. In my case I didn’t want to edit each post manually. I needed it to be done automatically from the front end submission form. But I got it working with my previous solution.
    Have a good day!
    Andrea

    Hi! I actually got the plugin working for logged in users only by customizing wp-customer-reviews-3.php and wp-customer-reviews-3-admin.php files. Users need to log in before submitting a review. I hid the name, email and the website fields in the form since they are the logged in user’s information. The website is the actual link to the user’s profile. It works great! The only thing is that those files will get overridden once the plugin gets updated.

    I am looking for the same feature. I would like only the registered users being able to write a review. After clicking on the Create your own review button and filling out the fields (the logged in user’s data such as name and email should be automatically added once the review had been submitted).

    Thread Starter customfit

    (@customfit)

    Please disregard all the &nbsp in between the slug and the value.
    I’ve tried to edit my reply, but could’t delete them.

    Here is the updated code:
    In your front end caldera form you need to add following fields – All Hidden:
    – Review Enabled slug: wpcr3_enable value: 1
    – Review Format slug: wpcr3_format value: product
    – Product Brand slug: wpcr3_product_brand value:% magic tag %
    – Product ID slug: wpcr3_product_id value: % magic tag %
    – Product Name slug: wpcr3_product_name value: % magic tag %

    Thread Starter customfit

    (@customfit)

    Hello, I finally figured out how to enable the wp customer reviews and use the fields for the product from the submitted form.
    In your front end caldera form you need to add following fields – All Hidden:
    – Review Enabled      slug: wpcr3_enable   &nbsp value: 1
    – Review Format     slug: wpcr3_format   &nbsp value: product
    – Product Brand     slug: wpcr3_product_brand   &nbsp value:% magic tag %
    – Product ID     slug: wpcr3_product_id   &nbsp value: % magic tag %
    – Product Name     slug: wpcr3_product_name   &nbsp value: % magic tag %

    % magic tag % (check your slug for the field on your form and place it between %…%, choose it from the dropdown in the value field

    I filled out a test form (front end submission) and it worked perfectly! The wp customer reviews were enabled by default, all the fields were filled out.
    Hope it helps!

    • This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by customfit.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by customfit.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by customfit.
    Thread Starter customfit

    (@customfit)

    My issue had been resolved. I got a great support from the Caldera Forms.
    My magic tags used to retrieve the email address field value were misspelled. The magic tags need the actual slug of the field ( found in the precise field settings ) enclosed between % signs. Once corrected, the auto responder worked great!
    Thank you for a great plugin!

    Hi,
    For me that code didn’t work. I have the customer reviews enabled on the page, because when disabled the aggregate rating shows zero. Even with NUM=”0″ PERPAGE=”0″ HIDEREVIEWS=”1″ the review was still showing up. I found this workaround (even not the best solution), where I added 1 review to show up, shortened the content with the SNIPPET=”1″ .

    <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[WPCR_SHOW POSTID=”‘.$post->ID.'” NUM=”1″ PAGINATE=”0″ PERPAGE=”” SHOWFORM=”0″ HIDEREVIEWS=”0″ HIDERESPONSE=”0″ SNIPPET=”1″ MORE=”” HIDECUSTOM=”0″ ] ‘); ?>

    To hide the title of the review, business (or product) and the review itself I used CSS in my stylesheet:

    .wpcr3_aggregateRating_overallText,
    .wpcr3_item_name,
    .wpcr3_review {
    display: none;
    }

    Hope it helps πŸ™‚

    Thread Starter customfit

    (@customfit)

    It wasn’t a plugin what was causing my slides and sections not to show up. In my functions.php I had a code:

    // search posts and pages //

    function wpshock_search_filter( $query ) {
    if ( $query->is_search ) {
    $query->set( ‘post_type’, array(‘post’,’page’) );
    }
    return $query;
    }
    add_filter(‘pre_get_posts’,’wpshock_search_filter’);

    Once I removed it, I got it working!
    Thank you so much for your suggestions.

    I cannot get the fullpage plugin working with my custom wordpress theme. I created 2 fullpage sections and for some reason I can’t add them to the fullpage. I’ve read somewhere to create slides, add them to the sections, and then add the sections to the fullpage. I see my 2 created fullpage sections, but I don’t have a choice to select them. After clicking on add sections, it brings me to the posts only. Thank you… I am loosing my mind!

    I got it working with an added code for displaying the icon image, not only the icon name.

    <?php

    // get current taxonomy term id on wordpress

    $term_id = get_queried_object()->term_id;

    // get the icon for the current term_id (found above)

    $iconpic = get_term_meta( $term_id, ‘icon’, true );

    // show the icon on the page

    echo ‘<div class=”dashicons ‘ .$iconpic.'”></div>’;

    ?>

    Please let me know if there is a better way to display the icons on the archive page for the current category / tag.

    I tried the above code: echo get_term_meta( $term_id, ‘icon’, true );
    and the icon is not showing up only it’s name, for example:
    dashicons-admin-comments.

Viewing 12 replies - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)