customfit
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] No “Force SSL checkout” optionHow is this resolved? I have the same issue, no Force Secure Checkout is available under Advanced. When I go into the database – wp_options table, there is:
woocommerce_force_ssl_checkout with option_value: no.
I would like to check the secure checkout on my WordPress site instead of the database. My site is on https. I am missing that option on the woocommerce Advanced option.
Thank you!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Sokol: Smart WooCommerce Search] Search for Exact TermIs it possible to have Search query only at the beginning of the product words instead of containing that word? for example If I search for “men”, I would like only products for men to show up and not women (they show up too, because they contain the search word “men”).
- This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by customfit.
Hi Pablo, I updated the plugin and it seems to be working fine. I got the confirmation email and activated the account.
Thank you for your help!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce PayPal Payments] Testing plugin on localhost – possible?Hello,
I would like to find out if this plugin is really working on localhost.
I installed a fresh version of WordPress 5.8 and installed a woocommerce theme.
When I try to set up the payment and choose Paypal, I get this notification:PayPal Checkout is almost ready. To get started, connect your account.
When I click on the “connect your account” (your plugin gets activated), the payment page reloads and nothing happens.
There is no place to add the Paypal info, neither Sandbox or the Paypal.Even if I Replace the text starting at s:26:”Pay with your credit card.” and ending at “disable_funding”;a:0:{} with the following:
s:26:"Pay with your credit card.";s:13:"vault_enabled";b:0;s:10:"sandbox_on";b:0;s:20:"products_dcc_enabled";N;s:24:"client_secret_production";s:0:"";s:20:"client_id_production";s:0:"";s:13:"client_secret";s:0:"";s:9:"client_id";s:0:"";s:11:"merchant_id";s:0:"";s:14:"merchant_email";s:0:"";s:22:"merchant_id_production";s:0:"";s:25:"merchant_email_production";s:0:"";s:22:"merchant_email_sandbox";s:0:"";s:19:"merchant_id_sandbox";s:0:"";s:17:"client_id_sandbox";s:0:"";s:21:"client_secret_sandbox";s:0:"";s:6:"intent";s:7:"capture";s:24:"capture_for_virtual_only";b:0;s:15:"payee_preferred";b:0;s:12:"landing_page";s:5:"LOGIN";s:15:"disable_funding";a:0:{}to the wp_options > woocommerce-ppcp-settings in the database, after I click to connect, this information disappears from the table and goes back to the original:
a:9:{s:5:"title";s:6:"PayPal";s:11:"description";s:15:"Pay via PayPal.";s:29:"button_single_product_enabled";b:1;s:24:"button_mini-cart_enabled";b:1;s:19:"button_cart_enabled";b:1;s:10:"brand_name";s:17:"WoodworkingEntity";s:17:"dcc_gateway_title";s:12:"Credit Cards";s:23:"dcc_gateway_description";s:26:"Pay with your credit card.";s:13:"vault_enabled";b:0;}There is no place to add the Paypal info, neither Sandbox or the Paypal.
Please let me know if I am missing something.
Thank you!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Customer Reviews] Where’s Pro version?I am also very interested in the feature of unlocking the template files. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in creating a Facebook page for this plugin and post some helpful codes for the other developers. I think this plugin has a lot of potential and is still one of my favorite review plugins. I managed it to work for logged in users only and it works great. I really would like to display the custom fields above the review title, but it is not possible without overriding the template file. I spent almost a day trying to figure out where is the code preventing it. If this is not allowed, please take it down: Here is the link to the website where I am using this plugin:
http://www.reviewthisproduct.net
Thank you and hopefully we can continue improving this plugin as well.Hi Alston! I got a reply from Caldera and they let me know that they opened a development ticket at – https://github.com/CalderaWP/Caldera-Forms/issues/3374 – in order to investigate that issue.
You can follow and comment on the issue during its resolution there.
Hope it gets resolved!Hi Alston! I came across the very same issue on a different processor (save as post type) and submitted the request to a customer service rep. I will let you know when I hear from him.
Hope they can resolve it soon!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Customer Reviews] Show average rating line onlyHi!
I managed it by using this code:show aggregate rating for all reviews for this one product
show 1 review, shorten the review to 1 snippet and hide it, hide the title, product name using CSS<?php echo do_shortcode(‘[WPCR_SHOW POSTID=”‘.$post->ID.'” NUM=”1″ PAGINATE=”0″ PERPAGE=”” SHOWFORM=”0″ HIDEREVIEWS=”0″ HIDERESPONSE=”0″ SNIPPET=”1″ MORE=”” HIDECUSTOM=”0″ ] ‘); ?>
- This reply was modified 7 years ago by customfit.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Gallery Custom Links] Images still opening in lightboxHi Jordy, I have the same issue as findwholeness: I am having my images open in lightbox and I’m using the standard WP gallery. My URL’s aren’t overwriting the open image function. The only difference is that I am not using Gutenberg, but Classic Editor. Until now I was using “WP Gallery Custom Links” plugin. That was and still is working fine. After disabling that plugin all my links URL showed up from that disabled plugin in your Gallery settings link URL. They are all correct, but don’t seem to work.
Thanks
AndreaForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Customer Reviews] Compliant with GDPRWondering if this plugin will add GDPR to the WordPress’ privacy policy page? Other plugins are adding it.
ThanksForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Customer Reviews] populate with registered user infoI actually incorporated this plugin for registered users. I had to change a few lines of code in 2 files and seem to work perfectly! Let me know if you would like to know what needs to be changed.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Caldera Forms - More Than Contact Forms] Featured Image – Front End PostThis issue has not been resolved yet.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Legalpack] Can’t access settingsSorry, why are you saying thank you @andrea?
It has nothing to do with my account.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Legalpack] Can’t access settingsI figured out the reason: The user (admin) has multiple roles, one as an admin and one as a client. Once I deleted the client, the legal pages worked as mentioned above. I wish it worked for both roles.
Have a good day!
AndreaForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Legalpack] Can’t access settingsHi,
I have a similar problem when trying to access the legal pages.
There is only a screen for compliance kits.Suggested URL: /wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=legalpack_page
is giving me this error:
You need a higher level of permission.
Sorry, you are not allowed to edit posts in this post type.I am the admin for the site.
Thank you
Andrea