Calimer4
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
-
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: WordPress.org, email recovery problem, email changedSolved, thank you very much.
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: WordPress.org, email recovery problem, email changedof course, I have emailed you now
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: WordPress.org, email recovery problem, email changedto Chris : “gianni.grignani at poste dot it” is another my email and this is active
to esmi : No, I not have more access to that email address.
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: WordPress.org, email recovery problem, email changedI forgot, my old user was colixio to upload theme.
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: WordPress.org, email recovery problem, email changedmy old email was “info – at – colixiodesign dot com”
colixiodesign dot com now is a domain parking, no longer my.
thanks if you can do something.
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: WordPress.org, email recovery problem, email changedNot possible, the old email was connected to a domain that I not have more.
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: WordPress.org, email recovery problem, email changedExactly, i want update me themes, next time, if possible.
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: WordPress.org, email recovery problem, email changedI know, but I have uploaded with old account 3 themes in “Free WordPress Themes directory”, with new account how can I recover my developed themes and updated this?. This is important for me.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)