John
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Imsanity] Bulk Resize not working please helpI am having the same problem.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Changing username on WordPress.orgSorry Andrew I just added a new topic like you suggested about putting in a request about this.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Changing username on WordPress.orgThat doesn’t work I’ve already tried it I’m afraid, something to do with spam that you can’t re-use an email that’s already been used.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Changing username on WordPress.orgI’d like to be able to create a new account but it would mean creating a whole new email address just for that account because I can’t re-use my current one, which wouldn’t really be ideal.
Yes I suppose that is one way to look at it 🙂
Thanks I probably will go ahead and do that. I’ve changed my display name which has helped but I’ve made the mistake of including my full company name as my username so if someone (a potential client) searches my company name in Google my profile in WordPress.org comes up in the results and shows all my support queries and I don’t really want people to see those. I’d love to be able to delete my profile altogether but I know that’s not an option either.
Ah right that’s fair enough. But it would be really useful to be able to change the username at least but I take it that is not possible either?
@jrf – I managed to fix the my problem by simply exporting the plugin settings and then importing them again. I was then able to connect to my available Facebook apps. Maybe this could help others too.
@jrf I’ve downlaoded the latest version of the plugin (Version 1.5.2.3) and I’m having this problem also. I works fine for one of my sites but basically the page just refreshes on the other one when trying to add the facebook apps. I’d be happy to email you the response URL but I’m not sure what email to send it to. Thanks.