b4zman
Forum Replies Created
-
Thanks again for your super quick response, it’s hugely appreciated.
I will go through your testing procedure, and keep you posted as soon as I have any further updatesHi @alekv
Thank you so much for your response and calming my curiousity / lack of knowledge!
Really helpful to know from yourself that everything looks okay, and I can proceed knowing I won’t have any hiccups with this further down the line.Thanks again for your help & for a great plugin
Ian@julieskyverge Just tagging you here because I forgot to tag in my reply, thanks again! π
Hi Julie
Thanks so much for your response!
I’ve screenshotted the “Business Account, Account Quality” page with all the info: https://imgur.com/2WjCvjf
When I log into my personal Facebook account, the page I manage is no longer able to be managed by my personal account, and it goes off Facebook and onto business manager, think this is a standard stage of moving over to business manager.
But I didn’t want to move over to business manager, it only switched me over when trying to link the V2 Woo to Facebook plugin, and now I can’t go back π
Thanks for your help! π
IanScrap that, I think it might be my imagination re. the spacing, I can’t tell haha, but thanks again!
@lenchezzz wow thank you so much!
I can’t for the life of me understand coding, so this is such a huge help!I popped this into a snippet plugin I use (keeps all the complicated things I don’t understand relatively organised haha) and it seemed to do the job, so thanks again!
The letter spacing / line height is a little off, and I tried adding a little CSS in there, but didn’t seem to work. To be honest that’s the least of my worries, so if it can’t be changed no worries! π
Cool, thanks very much!
Hi Ashish
Thanks so much for your help, the custom CSS worked perfectly (although I adjusted the margins to my taste).
Looking forward to updating the theme for this to be all integrated.
Many thanks for the quick help
IanSame! I daren’t look inside the theme files, just tried a little custom CSS I found on other forums, but nothing seems to work.
It’s good that you have been able to test!
I’ve started to get the ball rolling, and will sadly be experimenting with Storefront to see if I can get a similar site running through that, I sadly can’t really afford to deal with the unreliabilities πHopefully it will be fixed, will be sad if it is not π
@criverajc Hopefully, I have seen a handful of others commenting on the same issues, glad to see I’m not alone, I have been in a bit of a panic
Ah cool, thanks for your help @treibalen much appreciated π
Ah thankyou for that, it’s great to know for future reference π
Thankyou for your responses @treibalen & @serafinnyc
Everything was set up correctly in the back end.
I deleted & re-entered the settings.While the Privacy Policy notification on the checkout page was visible, the Terms and Conditions check box was not.
Thanks for your suggestions
@treibalen I’m a little scared of switching themes at this stage as I have spent over a month working on getting this one just perfect πAs a work around though, I deleted both the Privacy Policy & Terms setups in the Woocommerce back end settings, and just added text underneath the page content to notify of these details.
Seems to do the job and saves further complication… although I wish I thought of that 5 minute fix like 8 hours ago haha.
Thanks anyway!
FYI to anyone who might see this, I have tried disabling ALL plugins, other than Woocommerce, and no difference was seen.
Does this mean it could be a Woocommerce issue?