b4zman
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Blocksy] Header Font Colours Not Pulling Through To Front endHi @cteduard
Thanks a lot for your speedy reply! Ah sure thing, forgot about that, I’ve just disabled my CSS minifcation, so hopefully that should help identify what’s going on for you.
Thanks again!
Ah thanks for the advice, I didn’t spot that setting!
I tried it and then the pixel stopped working on refresh, so it looks like I’ll have to keep it enabled.Thanks anyway! π
Okay cool, no worries. Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it!
Ahh I see, I thought that would be the issue, but had seen hints of maybe some people figuring it out, no worries thanks for the help.
I’m happy to find a different lazy load plugin, might you have any recommendations for good compatibility? I’m using the Litespeed Cache image optimisation tools (which are amazing, thanks again!)
Alternatively, I’m happy to make the move to a different Gutenberg Block builder, like Kadence/Generatepress.
Have you had any experience / recommendations to try any that might avoid this problem regarding background CSS images?Thanks in advance
@treibalen amazing, thanks so much for the fast turnaround! π
@pr0pang it appears it was fixed yes! Thank you eye in the sky at Mailpoet!
FYI not sure if this is relevant to anyone here, but I had to replace my elementor footer sign up form with a new shortcode, as the previous sign up form dissappeared. Might be something to look out for π
@vromans really interesting, thanks for contributing.
I didn’t manage to get troubleshooting to work, but just to share a little more information for support, I also use Elementor, the non pro version, so maybe the conflict on my side lies there also.
Okay, great thanks a lot for your help!
I will look at pushing all Google Analytics tracking through the WooPT plugin, and hopefully that will correct any issues.Thanks again @alekv
IanHi @alekv
Thanks a lot for your super fast response, really appreciate it.
Many thanks for checking the SKU setting is set up correctly, it’s great to have your feedback.
I have read the support article regarding “ecomm_prodid never received”
However, in the Google Ads Tag Data Source area, I don’t seem to be receiving the “view_item” and “items” Parameters either.Is this to be expected?
FYI this error was flagged up by an audit from a well respected agency, hence asking lots of questions to help understand π
I can also go back to them and ask them a similar question following your previous message’s info.Thanks again
Ian- This reply was modified 5 years ago by b4zman.
@zorem this is absolutely brilliant news!
I have to say, thanks so much for the support, quick responses, and fix for this.
It really is a huge help to me, and I’m sure many other users of your plugin here in the UK!Best wishes
IanSorry for the confusion.
Collect+ as a courier does not exist any more.
Yodel Direct has taken over the Collect+ business.FYI ‘Yodel Direct’ is different courier to ‘Yodel’.
Statement from Collect+ explaining:
https://www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/send-a-parcelYodel Direct: https://www.yodeldirect.co.uk/tracking
I was messaging to hope that you could integrate Yodel Direct as a new courier on your system so I can apply tracking?
I hope this helps explain π
Thanks
IanAh that’s great, thanks a lot for the link, I’ll keep an eye on that link.
Thanks for the helpHi Cara, sadly deactivating W3 Total Cache didn’t wory, and I am still receiving the “Same Event ID Received For Many Instances” error in my Events Manager π
Desperately want to keep things simple, but I think I might have to change plugin sadly.
Hi @dcka
Thanks so much for your response!
I can confirm I have only 1 tracking code on the website, have looked through all the code / plugins and can’t find anywhere that I may have missed it. Also double checked with the facebook pixel helper, temporarily deactivating the FB for Woo plugin, the helper shows zero pixels triggered.
I have tried Marking the issue as resolved in Facebook Events Manager before, but the warnings have popped back up again after the 3 days, and so it doesn’t seem to be a falsely detected issue.
I’ve just temporarily deactivated the W3 Total Cache plugin, and will mark the issue as resolved in the Events Manager on Facebook. I’ll let you know in 3 days as to whether I get any feedback / persistent issue here.
Thanks again for your help & speak soon
@alekv Great news, after waiting for the ads to start running again, and data to sync through to Google Ads & Analytics, I can confirm the conversion tracking is set up correctly! With all relevant data, values looking perfect.
The warnings must have appeared due to lack of conversions, but your test shows the data is being received so I am happy with that.
Thanks so much for your help again, really do appreciate it.