ashwinidas
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Job Manager] How to send an email to the user that the application was sentHi Would like to know any updated on auto responder working on Job Manager.
can i integrate it with mail chimp if job manager does not have auto-responder?I want that whenever any applicant apply to a job he receives a mail stating that his or her application is received and is in process.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [All-in-One WP Migration and Backup] Exports and Input not compatible????Hi, I checked the wpcontents in teh old site where i have taken the back up the file is.zip
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [All-in-One WP Migration and Backup] Plugin Version Issue Stopping RestoreHi Pim,
I am also facing the same issue please assist us with the same as my website is crashed and the this back up is the only solution to help me running my website again.
Please help
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Job Manager] I am not getting email notificationsHi,
I am not receiving email notification from Job manager after an application is submitted:
WP : 4.31.1
Job Manager Installed: Version 0.7.25
Website url : http://bharatin.com/i could not find any solution , please help me with the solution for same.