aris00
Forum Replies Created
-
Good morning!
Sorry but I don’t have a link, I am still learning the plugin for our site offline. By “cart” I mean “basket”.
Here is how I go to the product from the basket page:
1. I click on my product from the shop page
2. I pick the various options I have setup with the builder for my product
The price updates correctly according to the formula I have setup
The CSS selector works fine
3. I click Add to Basket to add my product to the basket
4. I go to the basket page (view basket link)
The item I added in step 3 is listed here
and displays the correct option values I set in step 2
5. I click on the item link
6. I am now in the product page for my productShould the options in the product page be initialized with option values from the basket page item I just clicked on in step 5?
With Woocommerce, the attribute values of a variable product are added to the item link in basket page, for example:
/product/myproduct?attribute_pa_colour=blue
so when I click on the “my product” listing from the basket page, the colour attribute select is initialized to “blue” from the basket item as the product page is loaded.Can the Uni CPO plugin do that too?
Thanks!
PS. I hope my description was OK otherwise let me know and I will try to work out how to put a video up somewhere.
- This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by aris00. Reason: formating
Damn! That would have been an awesome free feature! π
Final attempt:
Looked in the installer.php file and there is a:
ini_set(‘memory_limit’, ‘2048M’);I set it to:
ini_set(‘memory_limit’, ‘4096M’);
and the installer failed, took longer, but did not display a response message.Then I set it to:
ini_set(‘memory_limit’, ‘8186M’);
again, the installer failed, took even longer, but did not display a response message.Finally, I set it to:
ini_set(‘memory_limit’, ‘-1’);
the installer kept going for quite a few minutes, httpd took 23.39GB of memory on my 4GB iMac, the beach ball started spinning, the computer became unresponsive, I managed to restart apache, closed the window, back to normal.Note that I have also given the DB user all privileges on the local machine.
So, still stuck.
- This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by aris00.
Created a fresh, default, WP installation on Siteground, added Duplicator 1.2.32 and it installed on my local development server without issues.
Uploaded the package that gives me problems locally back to Siteground on a different directory/db/user and it installs without problems, fast too.
On the local server I set the memory_limit to 4096M, then to -1 and the installer still fails. From what I can find online, this sometimes comes down to a syntax error.
Note that I restart my apache with every change to the local php.ini
Still stuck on how to make it work locally without the memory error.
Created a fresh, default, WP installation on Siteground, added Duplicator 1.2.32 and it installed on my local development server without issues.
Uploaded the package that gives me problems back to Siteground on a different directory/db/user and it installs without problems, fast too.
Still stuck on how to make it work locally without the memory error.
Just tried with Duplicator 1.2.30, 1.2.22 and the developer/beta one. Same error.
No problem Chetna. Just give me a few more weeks. The site is going live today. When I get some real abandoned carts I will be able to give a more accurate review but support gets 5 stars!
Aris
Thank you so much. You have answered two of my questions!
GREAT support!
Hey Chetna,
Thank you for your reply. I have seen the cron information you just replied with. You have generously provided it to fellow users before. My question was just to satisfy my own curiosity:
Would
send_email.phpdo the same thing if I ran it with thephpcommand instead ofwget?I hope you don’t feel I am trying to waste your time! π
Regards,
ArisI suspected that’s where the change needed to happen.
Maybe consider a thumbnail dimensions configuration option for future versions with a “hard crop” tick like woocommerce.
Thank you for the reply!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Product page URL: is there a way to set the quantity?OK. Found a filter. Problem is, for variable products with variations, some javascript call sets the quantity input back to 1.
// $defaults array 'input_name', 'input_value', 'max_value', 'min_value', 'step' // $product WC_Product_Variable add_filter('woocommerce_quantity_input_args', 'my_func', 10, 2); function my_func($defaults, $product) { // this filter is also called at the cart // we only want to affect quantity value in the product page if (!is_product()) return $defaults; $defaults['input_value'] = 66; return $defaults; }Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [PayPal for WooCommerce] Is there a way to set the Page StyleLike
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [PayPal for WooCommerce] Is there a way to set the Page StyleZzzzzzap! You’re fast!
No worries, that works for 1 shop.
It’s just that I will be running one more shop using the same PayPal account so I was hoping that I could set it. Shop #2 however, is still a couple of months away. I will bring it up again later when it gets closer!
Thanks π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Infinite-Scroll] Center the loading imageThis works for me. It must be using animated jquery effect which results in a nice swipe effect!
#infscr-loading img { display : block; margin : 1em auto; }Forum: Alpha/Beta/RC
In reply to: 2.5 image uploadhttp://nineteenhundredandyesterday.com/?p=103
worked for me for now. I may also contact my host but they break things so until I move to a better one I will work with single image at a time uploads.