step 3 fatal error: memory
I am trying to restore a package from a Siteground shared hosting account to my local development server and I am getting the dreaded memory fatal error on step 3 when I try to install the package locally:
Server Code: 200
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 2147483648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /Volumes/Macintosh HD/data/www/MOEBI/www/installer.php on line 1264
That line is a recursive call recursiveUnserializeReplace()
The package gets created without any problems at Siteground.
I have tried to match the settings of the live and local setups.
Here is some info:
– WP 4.9.1
– all plugins except Duplicator were disabled before creating the package (also tried with them activated, no difference)
– Duplicator 1.2.32
– PHP 7.2.1 on both
– PHP max_execution_time = 120 on both
– PHP memory_limit = 768M on both
– wp-config.php define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘500M’);
– local MariaDB VERSION() 10.2.12-MariaDB
– local MariaDB max_allowed_packet 16777216
– .htaccess has basic authentication (password protected directory) but no difference if I comment it out
I also tried “Use Database Full Search Mode” but no change
The zip file seems to have expanded fine.
The last line on the installer-log.txt is:
On the same local development server I can install and run the Laravel 5.5 framework just fine.
I have tried to follow all the advice from your FAQs and docs but I am stuck.
PS. I had used Duplicator Lite a year ago to develop two woocommerce sites and I was delighted at how helpful it was to make backups and move sites from the local to live and vice versa. I want to feel that again :)))
- The topic ‘step 3 fatal error: memory’ is closed to new replies.